• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

konman795

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Civic Type R, 2023 Integra
My salesman just sent me their accessory list with prices and packages. Packages slightly cut off :(. But it looks like you save a little with some of the packages versus buying them all separately if you happened to want everything in said package.

2023integrapartsaccessoriespricing.jpg

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
It looks like Serra is charging @Juddtastic77 ~10% more for just about everything vs what @konman795 's dealership is asking--perhaps there's some skill work involved in installing those all seasons mats just right, or maybe they're looking to recoup some of those podcast production costs now? šŸ˜†

Last edited:

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
Hereā€™s the list my dealer just sent me.
He told me the manager put my name on a car thatā€™s getting built this week as opposed to 6/6-6/10 so I should see delivery in 3 weeks

1A2001DF-208B-4B58-8A50-E76A761C84BB.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Wow. Wonder if we can order from the parts department and save cash.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Wow. Wonder if we can order from the parts department and save cash.
I have a feeling come late summer youā€™ll be able to order most parts and even see them pop up online cheaper

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I have a feeling come late summer youā€™ll be able to order most parts and even see them pop up online cheaper
That's what I'm hoping.. door sills for the rdx online are $300 and on this list they are charging$1,100

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
That 1,100 is installed though. Iā€™d imagine thatā€™s not an easy install.

But Iā€™m surprised to see each sheet have different prices depending on the dealer. Iā€™d assume the parts are the same price and the variance is the individual dealer labor.

I also wonder if the labor is inflated since it also means the parts are covered under factory warranty.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
That 1,100 is installed though. Iā€™d imagine thatā€™s not an easy install.

But Iā€™m surprised to see each sheet have different prices depending on the dealer. Iā€™d assume the parts are the same price and the variance is the individual dealer labor.

I also wonder if the labor is inflated since it also means the parts are covered under factory warranty.
If it's like other Hondas and Acuras there is a connector for it under the dash behind a panel. 15 minutes or so worth of work.

Screenshot_20220523-220410.png

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
So I did a cursory look, and I think these are the only interior items that warrant any labor upcharge--the rest, I'll wait for a direct to consumer sale option and the associated discount:

• Heated wheel
  • Illuminated door sill trim

That's not to say the above items aren't DIY as well, but they'll be tougher to install than floor mats or a trunk tray. If you can't install your own floor mats, I worry about you operating the vehicle itself.

As for exterior items, that illuminated front emblem might require a little know-how to install (especially until someone posts a tutorial video), but the other emblems are DIY-able. There are plenty of sources for OEM-quality black emblems along with online tutorials for how to easily de-badge and re-badge Hondas and Acuras.

The diffuser and side skirts will be DIY-able as well, providing you have a few basic power tools--plenty of online tutorials for installing these too. I want to see what some of the aftermarket companies come up with for skirts, lips, and diffusers before I commit to Acura's, personally.

I wonder how the mirror caps install (possibly 3M tape), but the only exterior option I'm seeing that warrants the labor cost of dealership install for me is the carbon fiber spoiler, and I say that because the factory spoiler clips in at several spots and I assume the new one does as well. Good luck removing that spoiler in your driveway without busting one or more of those clips/receivers, wrecking the old spoiler, or damaging the decklid. Doable, but I assume it isn't completely foolproof.

Desert Driver

First Name
Simmons
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra ASpec Tech 6MT in liquid carbon metallic
Aren't the illuminated door sill trims standard on the ASpec Tech trim?

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Aren't the illuminated door sill trims standard on the ASpec Tech trim?
Yes. Some of the accessories are for non tech people that want specific things that come with tech. Like wireless charger as well.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Is there a list of accessories that are included w/A-Spec Tech? The accessories chart doesn't make it very clear.
Non tech losses the bigger screen, dampers and individual mode as well as the heads up display and smaller body items. Thatā€™s the main loss

also no ELS