• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Probably not the place to post but.. those wondering why the Tilting Side Mirror when in reverse isn't working. You need the mirror control selector switch turned to the R or right side. Then the feature works when in reverse.

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec 6mt
Probably not the place to post but.. those wondering why the Tilting Side Mirror when in reverse isn't working. You need the mirror control selector switch turned to the R or right side. Then the feature works when in reverse.
I saw that in the manual, and chuckled to myself over them using R for "Right" and "Reverse" simultaneously ... probably right though, i think it'd be better on the manual thread ... or on a new "features how-to" thread

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Yooooo I had been trying to find out how to get it to work; youā€™re the man!

Nathanml

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1996 Corvette
hey everyone, i LOVE the new integra, but i don't love the shift knob. Does anyone have any thoughts/recommendations on where i can find a nice black leather knob to replace the stock knob with? I do like the Civic type R knobs but i'm wondering if they will fit the Integra, does anybody know? As an aside, I've looked on amazon and i dont like the cheap carbon fiber/metal knobs that are available there. TIA!
I have an S2000 CR shift knob I am holding on to for an ITS šŸ˜

Deuskid

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mx-5, Tundra, Mahrinda Roxor, ordered Integra
My dealer has the all weather mats and trunk tray in stock. They are really nice. A firm ridged rubbery material with a metal Integra badge on the side.

I also ordered the rear seat pet protector which will be here in 2 days. It covers the entire rear seat and headrests while still allowing for buckles. No more worry about the orchid seats.
Does anyone know if Civic all weather floor mats will fit?

Deuskid

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mx-5, Tundra, Mahrinda Roxor, ordered Integra
Awesome inquiry/question: I did not get my car yet, but I do not like the look/anticipated feel of the shift knob based on pics - especially compared to the shift knob of my present 2019 Mazda Miata which I love! Is it possible to "safely" replace the factory shift knob? That's an accessory Acura should have made available for the Integra - as well as 4 summer tires!
@math4scher, I have a '19 Miata too! What knob do you have?

dmorey

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes CLA250, Honda Civic-EX coupe
I noticed the accessory price lists that were posted were made to look like a factory price list, but then I saw the prices were all over the place; obviously set by the dealers, not the factory.

Weā€™re in Vermont where sub-zero temps are common in winter, so l was checking the cost of the engine block heater. You guys showed it, installed, from $274 up to $337. Itā€™s a $85 part and an incredibly easy, simple job to do in about 45 minutes. I installed one myself in our old Honda Civic a few years ago.

Finally, I found genuine Acura accessories cheaper by ordering them online from Bernardiā€™s in Natick, Massachusetts. They looked up the part numbers and e-mailed them to me so that I could place my order online. 15% off, no freight if over $75, and no sales tax. I found seemingly lower prices elsewhere but then you get hammered with high freight charges plus tax. Bernardiā€™s is an Audi, Honda, Acura dealership and does a big online parts business. I used to buy my Honda parts from them. Theyā€™re great.

HowYouuDoinnn

First Name
Speedy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-spec Tech CVT
Hold onto your seats ladies and gentsā€¦here is Acura of Plano (TX) aka David McDavid Acuraā€™s 23 Integra ACCESSORIES pricing list:

51A6FA74-F0AC-4587-9CC5-CF708F2F0D47.jpeg

HowYouuDoinnn

First Name
Speedy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-spec Tech CVT
Hold onto your seats ladies and gentsā€¦here is Acura of Plano (TX) aka David McDavid Acuraā€™s 23 Integra ACCESSORIES pricing list:

51A6FA74-F0AC-4587-9CC5-CF708F2F0D47.jpeg
Setting aside the inflate costs, they said if I opt for the 19ā€ wheels and tires that not only do I have to buy 4 new tpms , that I do not get to keep the factory 18ā€wheels/tires and tpms that came with the car from the factory. I donā€™t get that, if the Integra comes stock (depending on ur trim level), why wouldnā€™t I get to keep the oem wheels tires and tpms if Iā€™m adding optional accessories after the fact (this a list of accessory pricing not factory upgrade pricing)

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Setting aside the inflate costs, they said if I opt for the 19ā€ wheels and tires that not only do I have to buy 4 new tpms , that I do not get to keep the factory 18ā€wheels/tires and tpms that came with the car from the factory. I donā€™t get that, if the Integra comes stock (depending on ur trim level), why wouldnā€™t I get to keep the oem wheels tires and tpms if Iā€™m adding optional accessories after the fact (this a list of accessory pricing not factory upgrade pricing)
You do get to keep the stock wheels and tires. You pay for them in the cars price. They are trying to pull a fast one.

NCmich19

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra ASpec Tech 6mt
Yeah that doesnā€™t seem right. Some dealers will buy the tires back from you but the rims and tires are yours.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Acura TLX V6 Tech
I've attached the pricing sheets for Autonation North Orlando I received this week. I did a little exercise where I compared their listed prices, the Acura website prices, and the install times from the previously posted Acura document to try and sus out the actual markups aside from labor time for installs. For items that didn't work out to the expected $125/hour, I took the difference as the dealer mark up on the part itself. It's ridiculous that some of these items are being installed at all at $125/hour but it's the packages being more expensive than individual components that are insane (if my math is right). Glad to be getting my Integra soon at MSRP but might look elsewhere for some of the accessories.
Accessories Page 1.jpeg
Accessories Page 2.jpg
Pricing 1.png
Pricing 2.png