• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Who needs navigation with Android Auto/Carplay?
I did, but just once so far. I rented a car in Seattle and drove out to the Washington coast, and we ended up out of AT&T cell range. If I had ponied up for a portable Garmin GPS, I would've been fine. I'm lucky that my phone downloaded the route back to Seattle using our hotel's wifi.

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
This is Huge. Nice to see that the Manuals are 70% of Reservations.
Wonder how much of that will change once cars are on lots I would assume the MT crowd is paying more attention to new releases with MT since they're harder to come by these days. Nice to hear for the MT folks though. Unless they take auto option away from Type S then curse you all lmao.

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Si (sold) 2020 Type R (sold) 1994 Honda Acty
Wonder how much of that will change once cars are on lots I would assume the MT crowd is paying more attention to new releases with MT since they're harder to come by these days. Nice to hear for the MT folks though. Unless they take auto option away from Type S then curse you all lmao.

My guess is the manuals will not do well on the lots.

TheRas900

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 Macan S, '16 ES350 and hopefully a '23 Integra
Only ordered due to the manual. Would have considered many other cars if only an auto was offered.

Greyscale

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Accord, 2007 Accord, 1995 Miata
My guess is the manuals will not do well on the lots.
Maybe not 70%, but I think they'll still do fine. I know I'll get one off the lot since I would prefer the black interior in a non black vehicle, and that is not available pre-order.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
From what I heard from a podcast from those two dudes who work at an Acura dealership in Columbus, Ohio is that apparently the Demo cars will be Manual and that the first batch will be Manuals as well. Not sure what to go based off that but let’s throw that out there.

TheRas900

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 Macan S, '16 ES350 and hopefully a '23 Integra
Yes, that was a very good podcast. It also seemed to confirm the 2 years of service being included.

Xcfool

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Liquid Carbon Tech 6spd
From what I heard from a podcast from those two dudes who work at an Acura dealership in Columbus, Ohio is that apparently the Demo cars will be Manual and that the first batch will be Manuals as well. Not sure what to go based off that but let’s throw that out there.
Both demos on display in Dallas are CVT....

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I think right now it’s a set up system to get us started with the app.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
I think right now it’s a set up system to get us started with the app.
If you don’t have meta mask you download it. You plug the address into the MM browser and then you can claim the NFT