• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I tied that by get an error message.
CD6CBD5B-5B12-414A-9FAE-C45F2A9AE5DB.jpeg
if you go to browser and type in opensea and if you see your recent history with a bunch of numbers and letter click that one. After doing so, go to activity press the X on Ethereum then your “Next Gen Integra” Should pop up. Once that happens Click it and it will tell you your #. Once you get that do the steps eth did

Linas19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Insight, Subaru Impreza, Subaru Outback
In MetaMask, under the NFT section try adding it manually, where it says import NFT’s, using the contract ID and your specific NFT number. That’s what I did. Your ID should be between 40 and 60, the number keeps going up as more people claim their NFTs.

https://polygonscan.com/token/0xf24897f2e1668d9d2ac84d260bb5155672166407

Scroll down and find your wallet address and corresponding ID. Hope this helps.
Got it! I was putting the wrong token ID.
For manual import address is the contract # and ID is the token ID. The token ID is basically your order in the number of people who have downloaded the NGI NFT. I think the token ID should range between 1-500 and currently it is around 60.

edddmaster

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
In MetaMask, under the NFT section try adding it manually, where it says import NFT’s, using the contract ID and your specific NFT number. That’s what I did. Your ID should be between 40 and 60, the number keeps going up as more people claim their NFTs.

https://polygonscan.com/token/0xf24897f2e1668d9d2ac84d260bb5155672166407

Scroll down and find your wallet address and corresponding ID. Hope this helps.
This helped a ton! Thank you. They really need to make the process easier or at least better instructions.

eth700

First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Prius 2018 X5
This helped a ton! Thank you. They really need to make the process easier or at least better instructions.
Glad you got it! I agree, I would imagine Acura will get some calls on how to set this up because the instructions are pretty vague. Good thing there’s only 500.

Xcfool

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Liquid Carbon Tech 6spd
I assume the 2 cars were provided by the manufacturer but their was a sun shade adjacent the Carbon Teg that read dfwacuradealers.com. However this was in the lobby technically outside the show if that has any bearing.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
I guess I completely botched the nft because I thought I minted it last night but cannot locate it and it's not in my activity.
using the info above I can see it was minted about 61 times but my id isn't on there and when i use the acura email it is showing it's no longer valid. Alas, this old millennial doesn't look like he's getting the NFT LOL

Linas19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Insight, Subaru Impreza, Subaru Outback
I guess I completely botched the nft because I thought I minted it last night but cannot locate it and it's not in my activity.
using the info above I can see it was minted about 61 times but my id isn't on there and when i use the acura email it is showing it's no longer valid. Alas, this old millennial doesn't look like he's getting the NFT LOL
Check on polygonscan. Their is a link to polygonscan in the MetaMask app.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
Check on polygonscan. Their is a link to polygonscan in the MetaMask app.
right. It seems I'm getting the same error you were getting about "unable to add NFT..."

VCGood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra A-Spec Technology Liquid Carbon CVT
I get a different error… It says personal address detected when I’m inputting the contract address in

eth700

First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Prius 2018 X5
I get a different error… It says personal address detected when I’m inputting the contract address in
that one is pretty self explanatory ? Try copying the contract address and give it another try

0xf24897f2E1668D9d2ac84d260bB5155672166407

drb14

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Hyundai Elantra
I've claimed my NFT but im not seeing the golden acura on opensea, its just an image that says "Integra NFT" and "content not available yet"

Am I missing a step to acutally be able to see the NFT?

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I guess I must of did something wrong because I don’t see a hidden feature or anything where I can transfer it to see it. I know I have it in the Polygonscan but I can’t see it in the NFT section.
Same here, I see it in Polygonscan but not in the MetaMask wallet.
If you click the polygon scan link in the above post and scroll down and then when you see the transaction hash scroll to the right. Find your wallet number and next to it it will show the token number. That’s all you need for manual add. Took me awhile to figure all of that out last night. Since it knows the owning wallet of each token (even though all contract numbers are the same) if you put the wrong one in to import to your wallet, it will know you don’t own it.

You should see the transaction right away in polygonscan. But to see it in opensea profile it took like 30 min and mine was in the hidden tab as opposed to the collected tab. In the wallet copy the contract address above which is the same for everyone and then your specific token number and it’ll add to the wallet since it knows that wallet owns that token.

eth700

First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Prius 2018 X5
Same error ?
That’s odd, I guess I would try re starting meta mask, and make sure you’re entering your correct token id…don’t know what else it could be.

eth700

First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Prius 2018 X5
I've claimed my NFT but im not seeing the golden acura on opensea, its just an image that says "Integra NFT" and "content not available yet"

Am I missing a step to acutally be able to see the NFT?
You’ll be able to see it in MetaMask.