• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Si (sold) 2020 Type R (sold) 1994 Honda Acty
Your better off, the pre orders locked you into pretty strict color choices.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Don’t disagree there. Originally I wanted blue with black. But I’m kinda glad they only gave the orchid option with blue. I love how it looks.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
https://carbuzz.com/news/the-toyota-gr-corolla-will-be-more-exclusive-than-we-thought

1,500 circuit editions. Mike Tripp, VP of marketing said 8,000 total units year 1. So that would mean 6,500 core. Year 2 will be less, 6,000 total and they want a special edition each year or so.

Since IMO the core is very stripped down in features and unbalanced with the giant rear bumper and small flat hood, the circuit is the only way to go. With only 1,500, yikes. That’s gonna be hard to get without massive ADM’s.

bikejog

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Civic SI Coupe. 2000 Honda Prelude (donated to charity).
https://carbuzz.com/news/the-toyota-gr-corolla-will-be-more-exclusive-than-we-thought

1,500 circuit editions. Mike Tripp, VP of marketing said 8,000 total units year 1. So that would mean 6,500 core. Year 2 will be less, 6,000 total and they want a special edition each year or so.

Since IMO the core is very stripped down in features and unbalanced with the giant rear bumper and small flat hood, the circuit is the only way to go. With only 1,500, yikes. That’s gonna be hard to get without massive ADM’s.
Are these worldwide numbers or just US? If worldwide, then it would be very difficult to get since I think the first Type-R numbers were > 8000 worldwide. I think the Core Edition will be more desirable since everything is the same except some diff in looks.

But I just found out the battery is in the spare tire space in the hatch so I most likely will past up on it. wtf with companies always want to put the battery inside the cabin? I mean why don't they just stick it inside the vent area so we get a better whiff of sulfuric acid every time the fan blows? SMH. I think the Nissan Z most likely will also have the battery in the hatch too if it's the same as the Q60S.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Are these worldwide numbers or just US? If worldwide, then it would be very difficult to get since I think the first Type-R numbers were > 8000 worldwide. I think the Core Edition will be more desirable since everything is the same except some diff in looks.

But I just found out the battery is in the spare tire space in the hatch so I most likely will past up on it. wtf with companies always want to put the battery inside the cabin? I mean why don't they just stick it inside the vent area so we get a better whiff of sulfuric acid every time the fan blows? SMH. I think the Nissan Z most likely will also have the battery in the hatch too if it's the same as the Q60S.
It didn’t say, but if I had to guess I’d say worldwide. Battery goes in the back for “weigh distribution” usually. But it also kills the space back there. The entire cargo floor is higher by the height of the battery.

España

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda6
Someone posted this video of the new Integra in what looks like a test drive near the Honda plant.

Hopefully link works, else you might need to join group if you can’t see it , it’s called “2023+ Acura Integra Owners and Enthusiasts”

A77FB55A-1CB6-4BED-8D2B-27F5CA946846.jpeg

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt

I'm the opposite, I think the Circuit looks way to boy racer like, and the core is the only version I'd ever dare to be seen in. Same reason I never got a Civic Type-R. I'd feel like a toolbag being seen getting in and out of it.

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Si (sold) 2020 Type R (sold) 1994 Honda Acty
I am the opposite, if I got the GR I don't want it unless I get all the options from the Circuit. I am ok with the ricer looks if it is funtional.

Last edited:

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Interesting how Acura didn't have any cars at the 2022 New York Auto Show. Lexus and Infiniti both did.

twitchy15

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 Acura RDX, 2010 Honda Fit
Kind of hilarious anyone would buy a aspec to just upgrade within a year to the same vehicle but type s.

but I also don’t get people getting new cars every two years

Last edited:

lauren01

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda CR-Z
Interesting how Acura didn't have any cars at the 2022 New York Auto Show. Lexus and Infiniti both did.
Went to the L.A Auto Show and Acura was nowhere. Honda had a full spread, though. I loved the new Ridgeline aand Pilot, though I don’t need those vehicles.

VBinNV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Mazda3 iGT 6MT
No Buick, no Audi, no Jaguar Land Rover, no Mercedes-Benz, no GMC, no Porsche, no BME, no Cadillac. Granted over a million people walked through (any chance none had COVID), but when a manufacturer has to schlep cars and people to a show but can't guarantee availability, the value of a show diminishes. Granted, a lot of influential press will show up, but you can get world-wide buzz with a YouTube influencer.

cnhart

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra
Went to the L.A Auto Show and Acura was nowhere. Honda had a full spread, though. I loved the new Ridgeline aand Pilot, though I don’t need those vehicles.
Honda wasn't at the LA Auto Show, but Galpin presented an assortment of Hondas in their absence. (they don't have an Acura dealership though, so they weren't represented at all)