• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Got metamask app downloaded. Set up the account. I see the browser. What link to I plug in.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
The email link. You’ll open it in the app, there’s a browser and switch to polygon in the app and import/download it

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Ok got it. Switched to polygon. Then one other thing. Signed. It said congrats you reserved an Integra. View in opensea. In the opensea profile there’s nothing. How do I get it to the nft section of the wallet? Acura didnt plan for old people to do this lol

Last edited:

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Okie dokie. NFT crash course. It took a sec but it appeared under “hidden”. I unhid it and it went to collected where I could see my owned NFT. Numbered and all. Then I took the contract number and added it to the metamask NFT wallet section.

eth700

First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Prius 2018 X5
Just claimed the next gen integra NFT, pretty cool Acura followed through and stuck with their timeframe, I don’t know why I was skeptical. Looks like 45 have been claimed so far.

This is how it looks in MetaMask after you claim it. I had to manually add the NFT for it to be shown.

E7FF32E9-D24D-4533-BD6E-D353467C34D8.jpeg

Last edited:

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra - Apex Blue Orchid White Manual
Just got my NFT last night as well. Lots of good advice here on how to navigate through the NFT-road blocks, but I am still confused. I am a true "tech immigrant" - thus, could someone please tell me the entire step-by-step process to complete the deal. THANKS!

Linas19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Insight, Subaru Impreza, Subaru Outback
Ok got it. Switched to polygon. Then one other thing. Signed. It said congrats you reserved an Integra. View in opensea. In the opensea profile there’s nothing. How do I get it to the nft section of the wallet? Acura didnt plan for old people to do this lol
Same here. I don’t see anything in the opensea profile

Last edited:

Linas19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Just claimed the next gen integra NFT, pretty cool Acura followed through and stuck with their timeframe, I don’t know why I was skeptical. Looks like 45 have been claimed so far.

This is how it looks in MetaMask after you claim it. I had to manually add the NFT for it to be shown.

E7FF32E9-D24D-4533-BD6E-D353467C34D8.jpeg
For manual addition where did you find the address and ID?

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I guess I must of did something wrong because I don’t see a hidden feature or anything where I can transfer it to see it. I know I have it in the Polygonscan but I can’t see it in the NFT section.

Linas19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I guess I must of did something wrong because I don’t see a hidden feature or anything where I can transfer it to see it. I know I have it in the Polygonscan but I can’t see it in the NFT section.
Same here, I see it in Polygonscan but not in the MetaMask wallet.

eth700

First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Prius 2018 X5

Same here, I see it in Polygonscan but not in the MetaMask wallet.
For manual addition where did you find the address and ID?
In MetaMask, under the NFT section try adding it manually, where it says import NFT’s, using the contract ID and your specific NFT number. That’s what I did. Your ID should be between 40 and 60, the number keeps going up as more people claim their NFTs.

https://polygonscan.com/token/0xf24897f2e1668d9d2ac84d260bb5155672166407

Scroll down and find your wallet address and corresponding ID. Hope this helps.

Linas19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)