• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Early Integra Type S Test Drives.

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
Car prices are outrageous. I dont think they will drop much of at all in the future. I am still in the market for a used 911 to be my weekend car and the prices of all of those are nuts , unless your willing to take a chance on the IMS versions it’s not a good decision to buy one just for a weekend toy
Agreed. Car prices are outrageous. Doesn't matter which brand you're shopping.

Be very very selective with your future 911 purchase. Definitely get a PPI from a highly respected dealer/independent before making your decision.

Mike

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
The only hate I’ve seen about price is on these forums. Most complaints are from people who aren’t buying or who will take out a 6 year loan for this.
No, there is plenty of evidence on other sites as well, plus the usual round up of YouTuber opinions. Very few view the pricing in a favorable light.

I'm not sure what the 6 year loan reference is for; why would it matter how long the loan is for? If anything, the longer the loan the less impact the extra few grand would have...? (I know it will be more interest paid but anyone taking out a 6 year loan is either aware or doesn't care about that...) plus the simple fact that if they're buying it, not sure what there is to complain about...

Car prices are outrageous. I dont think they will drop much of at all in the future. I am still in the market for a used 911 to be my weekend car and the prices of all of those are nuts , unless your willing to take a chance on the IMS versions it’s not a good decision to buy one just for a weekend toy
The IMS is overblown, but that said consider a 987.2 Cayman instead. Still expensive but probably almost half the cost of a 997.2. Those things are never going to be affordable again. Ever.

Bzal1122

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16 Tundra TRD Pro, 03 E46 M3, 23 gts4.0, 24 ITS
No, there is plenty of evidence on other sites as well, plus the usual round up of YouTuber opinions. Very few view the pricing in a favorable light.

I'm not sure what the 6 year loan reference is for; why would it matter how long the loan is for? If anything, the longer the loan the less impact the extra few grand would have...? (I know it will be more interest paid but anyone taking out a 6 year loan is either aware or doesn't care about that...) plus the simple fact that if they're buying it, not sure what there is to complain about...

The IMS is overblown, but that said consider a 987.2 Cayman instead. Still expensive but probably almost half the cost of a 997.2. Those things are never going to be affordable again. Ever.
To me if you need 6 years to pay for a car , you should t be buying it. It’s a depreciating asset for the most part unless you lock it up in a garage and only put 3-4k on a year.
I agree IMS is prob overblown , but the mental factor is real. I’d be thinking about it all the time , seems that’s a common theme too over on renlist.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
To me if you need 6 years to pay for a car , you should t be buying it. It’s a depreciating asset for the most part unless you lock it up in a garage and only put 3-4k on a year.
I agree IMS is prob overblown , but the mental factor is real. I’d be thinking about it all the time , seems that’s a common theme too over on renlist.
I agree hopefully they have a 8 or 10 year loan.

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
Would you be totally offended if I typically finance with zero down for 72-84 months and pay off my loans in 12-24 months?

Mike

meki22

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Forester, LCM Integra Type-S
Saw this on a Facebook group. Early test reviews are beginning this week. Original poster wasn’t giving any further details other than the photos but wanted to share here.
IMG_1099.jpeg
IMG_1100.jpeg
IMG_1101.jpeg
IMG_1102.jpeg
IMG_1103.jpeg

Midnight_VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
Saw this on a Facebook group. Early test reviews are beginning this week. Original poster wasn’t giving any further details other than the photos but wanted to share here.
IMG_1099.jpeg
IMG_1100.jpeg
IMG_1101.jpeg
IMG_1102.jpeg
IMG_1103.jpeg
car looks great, can’t wait just a few more days now before videos and reviews are out! Be wary of the poster “Aston D Martin” he’s got a bad reputation and pretty sure he banned from the Honda and affiliated forums.

meki22

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Forester, LCM Integra Type-S
car looks great, can’t wait just a few more days now before videos and reviews are out! Be wary of the poster “Aston D Martin” he’s got a bad reputation and pretty sure he banned from the Honda and affiliated forums.
Yea he was pretty much trolling people in the group.

Midnight_VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
Yea he was pretty much trolling people in the group.
Yeah I saw that I joined that group too. Pretty much joined anything I could find related to the ITS.

Bzal1122

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16 Tundra TRD Pro, 03 E46 M3, 23 gts4.0, 24 ITS
^ Just my personal opinion, but I do think Acura knocked it out of the park with the styling. Really love the way the car looks.
Would you be totally offended if I typically finance with zero down for 72-84 months and pay off my loans in 12-24 months?

Mike
No. I do the same thing. Just in case the market or my finances take a shit I can pay minimum. But I prefer to pay off in 12 -18 months.

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
No. I do the same thing. Just in case the market or my finances take a shit I can pay minimum. But I prefer to pay off in 12 -18 months.
Same… under promise and over deliver. Maximum flexibility.

Hicks2seven

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Tacoma, 2021 CTR

Definitely not interested in whatever that guy has to say about the ITS.... legitimate troll everywhere he goes