• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Early Integra Type S Test Drives.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

meki22

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Forester, LCM Integra Type-S
What kind? I doubt he has access to that ITS.
From what I’ve personally seen, he shared photos of a tester ITS and only described it as “it drives fine”. That prompted questions from the group members of course. People pressed him for clarification but instead of giving a straight answer such as not being able to share due to embargo, he decides to troll people.

MrOhnoez

First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Jetta GLI
From what I’ve personally seen, he shared photos of a tester ITS and only described it as “it drives fine”. That prompted questions from the group members of course. People pressed him for clarification but instead of giving a straight answer such as not being able to share due to embargo, he decides to troll people.
That's kinda funny.

meki22

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
That's kinda funny.
I’m not familiar with the guy so tbh in the beginning I thought so as well. But he just kept it going to the point that it was just a waste of time being in that thread.

dadcab

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Acura RDX PMC, 2017 Acura MDX Advance
Jon Rivers is in the group and I tagged him to see if we can get an answer. I want to group to be drama free and actually have some value so that kind of BS won't be there for long.

TeggyTypeS

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S LCM/Red
At
Jon Rivers is in the group and I tagged him to see if we can get an answer. I want to group to be drama free and actually have some value so that kind of BS won't be there for long.
There is no way he was given an ITS before the media drives in California this week. Same guy who wanted to argue with me that the current RMM that is out and fits the FL5 wouldn’t fit on the ITS 🤦‍♂️.

Hicks2seven

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Tacoma, 2021 CTR
At

There is no way he was given an ITS before the media drives in California this week. Same guy who wanted to argue with me that the current RMM that is out and fits the FL5 wouldn’t fit on the ITS 🤦‍♂️.

My best guess is he's connected with PRL. He has plenty of $$$ and showcases that everywhere he can (owns 4 Type-R's and at least one Lambo). He is always posting PRL reviews, so I have no doubt they were given a Type-S to either test fit parts, or build for SEMA. I just don't care for the way he trolls every comment on his posts.

TeggyTypeS

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S LCM/Red
My best guess is he's connected with PRL. He has plenty of $$$ and showcases that everywhere he can (owns 4 Type-R's and at least one Lambo). He is always posting PRL reviews, so I have no doubt they were given a Type-S to either test fit parts, or build for SEMA. I just don't care for the way he trolls every comment on his posts.
I doubt even PRL was given a car, these days OEM’s mostly just send cad data to the aftermarket. Given the engine bay is pretty much identical to the FL5 PRL already has what they need for their under hood products. My guess is he just got some pictures and is passing it off like he’s in possession.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Why are there a ton of posts in this thread about a Facebook group?

Context is important to some people.

Also: why on earth would anyone need 4 Type Rs?

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Civic Type R CW , 18' Accord 1.5 Touring. 17 SI Sold
No one can stand that dude. He thinks he's better than everyone and is a complete douche online. I don't listen to a thing that guy says. He's the spitting image of "fake" on the internet.

meki22

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Why are there a ton of posts in this thread about a Facebook group?

Context is important to some people.

Also: why on earth would anyone need 4 Type Rs?
I joined a couple of Facebook groups pertaining to the CTR and ITS hoping to get more info. On this one particular group where @dadcab is admin, there's a person who posted photos of an ITS tester. Doesn't give any other useful info and just likes to troll people who ask questions. That's about the only context you need really.

Interestingly enough, Facebook has turned more into a "forum" for me than social media. There are a ton of great groups there, kind of like Reddit I guess.

UCTeeth

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Waiting on the Integra Type S
No one can stand that dude. He thinks he's better than everyone and is a complete douche online. I don't listen to a thing that guy says. He's the spitting image of "fake" on the internet.
I agree he has a skill for rubbing alot of people the wrong way. I don't understand why he is like that, I feel like he could be very useful to the group but instead its more of a pain to have him around.

juanmasubbie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Corolla, FL5 Type R, GLC43, 04 FXT, RDX
I have read a lot of his posts. Aside from the personal shaming the thread is doing here, a lot of the things he writes are factually correct. I didn't like the thread he posted those pics and then wrote "it drives fine". But, maybe it was done for likes and attention. Not unlike what a lot of companies are doing nowadays. I personally think 4 Type Rs is too much, but he may see it as investment. Who knows really? We shouldn't judge.