• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Emilyjune91

First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra a spec
The all season a spec mats I got from the dealer smelled so bad, and I decided to go with these after I had already bought the a spec ones. No regrets, these are great mats.

9CB99FDD-1192-4CFC-9599-F23A5E2006B7.jpeg

377B684A-EA76-4CBF-A70E-45BE761447DD.jpeg

0F0276B8-8CC3-4369-A4AC-2E79C154A198.jpeg

3ADCD503-2D10-4089-B0DD-2B15CA96668E.jpeg

Ap2Iven

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda s2000 / 10th Gen Civic
I really like the fitment on the driver side floor mat…. How much does a set of these cost? I might get some for the civic

JohnV

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'13 Ford C-Max Energi '19 Acura RDX
I note the child seat in the back. Do you feel there is enough room to fit a variety of these seats without cramping the front?

enjay4553

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra, 2018 Mazda 3 GT, 1999 Dodge Ram 1500
Dang, those look great! Looks like they cover the gaps between the seat and door panel? Is that also true for the space between the console?

OP
OP
Emilyjune91

Emilyjune91

First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra a spec
I really like the fitment on the driver side floor mat…. How much does a set of these cost? I might get some for the civic
$200 for front and rear. They shipped super fast too!

chopsuey34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra
The all season a spec mats I got from the dealer smelled so bad, and I decided to go with these after I had already bought the a spec ones. No regrets, these are great mats.

How's the ease of cleaning these? I worried that the "weave" will trap dirt and salt where I live.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
How's the ease of cleaning these? I worried that the "weave" will trap dirt and salt where I live.
I will let you know soon. Had mine since July and they caught a lot of dirt from winter.

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
These look like a HUGE upgrade over the alternative options.

Mike

joshbe89

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 6MT
Those that have the Tux Mats, two questions. First, did they smell really bad, almost like burned plastic? I got them yesterday and they smell awful, it is not a typical off gassing smell, it smells like a fire. Second, did yours have creases in them, and if so, were you able to get them out? The side pieces on the front mats both shipped folded and have creases and the rear mat has a bunch of creases in the one corner.

Mackay42

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A-spec Integra CVT w/ Tech pack
Those that have the Tux Mats, two questions. First, did they smell really bad, almost like burned plastic? I got them yesterday and they smell awful, it is not a typical off gassing smell, it smells like a fire. Second, did yours have creases in them, and if so, were you able to get them out? The side pieces on the front mats both shipped folded and have creases and the rear mat has a bunch of creases in the one corner.
Mine arrive tomorrow, i'll see if i have the same funky smell and crease issue

edit: of course i say this and shipping is now supposedly delayed till 4/7..

Last edited:

Dakei

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec 6MT
My Tuxmats had the same plastic smell but that's a byproduct of the material production. As for the creases, Fedex got to you too huh?

creaturemachine

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
The smell goes away. I had mine sitting for a while before installing them and don't notice a thing.

joshbe89

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 6MT
My Tuxmats had the same plastic smell but that's a byproduct of the material production. As for the creases, Fedex got to you too huh?
For what it is worth, I read on other forums to use a hair dryer on the folds and creases while messaging the area and it will come out. I haven’t tried it yet, I emailed Tux Mats to ask about it.

LCM23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 A Spec Tech 6MT
I ordered mine back in November. Seems like the price went up by $13. Even with the price going up I still think they're worth the price as it covers and protects way more surface area than standard mats

Mackay42

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A-spec Integra CVT w/ Tech pack
they came in today, faint smell, nothing horrid.. the rear mats were folded up WONKY but after a moment laying out the creases released and looked fine* after.. got them installed.. the Fronts were easy, the back needed some finessing but fit like a glove!

have photos of the unboxing, how they come, and the install as well as how to get the back in and looking seamless with the back seat if anyone is interested