• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

OEMjoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra, 99 Audi A4
The wide fenders and side skirts suit it so well.

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
Wow, nicely done, Acura! šŸ‘šŸ‘

Escobar929

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 BMW M2cs, 2023 Acura Integra
Excellent job, Acura!

*frantically crunches numbers on how to afford a $50k type-s*
I think price will be the final piece, until then I may continue to lie to myself that the A-Spec is good enough

SteamedHams

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5G Integra 6MT
I would be very happy w/ ALL leather seats, not a big fan of the fake alcantara
Yeah, the suede is a bit of of a PITA to keep clean, especially if you get Orchid. I'd rather have the fake leather from the rear seats than the suede.

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
Excellent job, Acura!

*frantically crunches numbers on how to afford a $50k type-s*
Integras are around $5k less than Audi counterparts throughout its lineup. 42999 seems plausible. Weā€™ll see.

lnf

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lunar Silver, 6MT Integra
I think price will be the final piece, until then I may continue to lie to myself that the A-Spec is good enough
Going into my purchase, I knew this was going to happen. My main things were the price point and the wait. My previous daily was a 09 Cobalt SS w/80k miles, and it was starting to have all sorts of issues, so I did not want to wait 1+ year for another car. If this car is anything like the FL5, it will have a 2+ year wait for orders in the Midwest.

dathoneycomb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 SI coupe rr
Integras are around $5k less than Audi counterparts throughout its lineup. 42999 seems plausible. Weā€™ll see.
42999 seems optimistic. Iā€™d think itā€™s going to be more than the FL5, but under $50k

Escobar929

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 BMW M2cs, 2023 Acura Integra
Going into my purchase, I knew this was going to happen. My main things were the price point and the wait. My previous daily was a 09 Cobalt SS w/80k miles, and it was starting to have all sorts of issues, so I did not want to wait 1+ year for another car. If this car is anything like the FL5, it will have a 2+ year wait for orders in the Midwest.
I was in a similar position but now w/ an A-Spec, I dont mind the wait. If I can get one in 2024, that would be good enough

42999 seems optimistic. Iā€™d think itā€™s going to be more than the FL5, but under $50k
I would tend to think its going to be closer to $50k as well

SteamedHams

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5G Integra 6MT
I was in a similar position but now w/ an A-Spec, I dont mind the wait. If I can get one in 2024, that would be good enough

I would tend to think its going to be closer to $50k as well
Yeah, given that the CTR is pretty stripped down, and assuming this has Integra Tech features, it's gotta be at least a few thousand more than the CTR.