• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Vteckiller

Vteckiller

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra Aspec tech
Jonathan, I noticed in your new video that the guide pin of the strut in the driver's side was removed. Could that be the cause of the noise? Also, how do you remove it?
Good eye. When you remove that you get some adjustment with the camber I was trying to get the vossen’s to fit. So I cut the pin off.

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
Will a new clutch stop that noise from the new Integra’s clutch banging up after a quick shift? And is there any good clutches to recommend at the moment or are well still waiting for some companies to release something amazing? And is anyone going to replace the last part of the exhaust or is the one the new Integra uses plenty good?

OP
OP
Vteckiller

Vteckiller

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Will a new clutch stop that noise from the new Integra’s clutch banging up after a quick shift? And is there any good clutches to recommend at the moment or are well still waiting for some companies to release something amazing? And is anyone going to replace the last part of the exhaust or is the one the new Integra uses plenty good?
I drive my car hard and the only noise I can hear from the clutch is the sound of the pedal popping up after a fast shift. By amazing what are you referring to? Clutch upgrades are usually pretty standard. Mostly a clutch is bought based on the horse power/torque that you plan to make from the motor. We are going to be going with a stage 2 Action with there light weight flywheel. The clutch is pretty much the same as the other civic L15 parts that we have fit to the car. I would say by next week we will be installing the clutch, flex fuel, prl shift knob, possibly shifter bushings and a steel braided clutch line.

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I drive my car hard and the only noise I can hear from the clutch is the sound of the pedal popping up after a fast shift. By amazing what are you referring to? Clutch upgrades are usually pretty standard. Mostly a clutch is bought based on the horse power/torque that you plan to make from the motor. We are going to be going with a stage 2 Action with there light weight flywheel. The clutch is pretty much the same as the other civic L15 parts that we have fit to the car. I would say by next week we will be installing the clutch, flex fuel, prl shift knob, possibly shifter bushings and a steel braided clutch line.
I like just want to mirror your build!! Except for the wheels, I want something different than those Mugens.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Vteckiller

Vteckiller

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I like just want to mirror your build!! Except for the rims…
Thanks for letting me know how much you like my wheels. Lol. Different strokes for different folks. We bought these wheels 3 years ago for a ILX A spec we put together for the eibach meet in Orlando and they have been sitting upstairs since then. EI thought they would go good with the car. I am pleased with the look but if you follow me on IG you would know I am a self confessed wheel whore so there will be many different styles to come in the future.
The first step is admitting you have a problem. 🤪

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Since the new Integra is wider than a Civic Si I’d like to see someone try to put a 2022/2023 CTR suspension in the Integra. Or can you upgrade to an even better than 2022 CTR suspension? Is that possible?

Last edited:

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
John, any luck with the front fitment? Did you finally go with a more narrow tire on the gloss black Vossens?

Also, would you say the front caliper depth in the front is equal to that of the rear calipers? I’m trying to get an idea for a custom 3-piece wheel I’m looking to purchase, and my goal is to maximize the lip based on the wheel face disk type.

Thanks for all the inspiration!

HooliPNW

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023
anyone know when i can buy the stage 2 PRL high volume intake?

OP
OP
Vteckiller

Vteckiller

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
John, any luck with the front fitment? Did you finally go with a more narrow tire on the gloss black Vossens?

Also, would you say the front caliper depth in the front is equal to that of the rear calipers? I’m trying to get an idea for a custom 3-piece wheel I’m looking to purchase, and my goal is to maximize the lip based on the wheel face disk type.

Thanks for all the inspiration!
The 235 just came in I will be mounting there next week along with the clutch install. I am not sure of the caliper measurements.

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
Can’t wait to see it! If possible, can you take some measurements of the front caliper while you’re in there? Specifically the thickness of the caliper to get a sense of the wheel spoke clearance. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.