• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
My dealer said they literally have no accessories currently despite me picking up my teggy yesterday evening and they are goign to call me when they are expecting them. Anyone else running into this same issue i.e accessory unavailability? I was looking to get a long list of accessories put on the second i took delivery :/

Xcfool

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Liquid Carbon Tech 6spd
I ordered 3 accessories today that they thought would arrive early next week about the time my car arrives.....

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec 6mt
My dealer said they literally have no accessories currently despite me picking up my teggy yesterday evening and they are goign to call me when they are expecting them. Anyone else running into this same issue i.e accessory unavailability? I was looking to get a long list of accessories put on the second i took delivery :/
I'll find out when I meet at the dealership to discuss accessories tomorrow ... honestly I planned to just buy most of the parts I want and install them myself. I'd rather do them in batches as I'm able, and not finance mostly cosmetic add ons ...

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'll find out when I meet at the dealership to discuss accessories tomorrow ... honestly I planned to just buy most of the parts I want and install them myself. I'd rather do them in batches as I'm able, and not finance mostly cosmetic add ons ...
Oh for sure I was planning to do all but electrical workings; save a pretty penny doing your own labor and learn a lot about your car too

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Oh for sure I was planning to do all but electrical workings; save a pretty penny doing your own labor and learn a lot about your car too
Yeah. For now I think I just want the illuminated front emblem, maybe the welcome lights, installed. I'll be swapping the rear emblem out later and waiting on other options for side skirts, just for competition ... I will be installing my own floor and trunk mats

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yeah. For now I think I just want the illuminated front emblem, maybe the welcome lights, installed. I'll be swapping the rear emblem out later and waiting on other options for side skirts, just for competition ... I will be installing my own floor and trunk mats
The front emblem looks black which is cool and looks great with the bright white LEDs. Good choice!

JohnV

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'13 Ford C-Max Energi '19 Acura RDX
Picked up my White 6MT today. Will post a test drive review on another thread. But I wanted to thank the members for all the information shared. I paid MSRP, and added a few accessories. Because of other pricelists published I was able to negotiate about $400 off my dealer's high accessory prices.
The car is great and this site is awesome!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
My carpet mats didn't have the aspec logo. They did have the all weather mats in stock and I got the pet rear liner. The funny thing is I didn't see the cost added to t
The Tech package comes with welcome light which are pretty awesome. I might buy the Acura projectors and install those

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The Tech package comes with welcome light which are pretty awesome. I might buy the Acura projectors and install those
I meant the projectors, my bad. I've had bad luck breaking door panel clips and cutting interior plastics in the past, so I was gonna get those installed

I was fairly unsuccessful today. The person I was supposed to meet was off, and the guy I did talk to was completely unhelpful once he figured out I had ordered a car and he wasn't gonna get a commission on me. I was only able to see the carbon gray/red a-spec, and get their installed accessories prices.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
My carpet mats didn't have the aspec logo. They did have the all weather mats in stock and I got the pet rear liner. The funny thing is I didn't see the cost added to tThe Tech package comes with welcome light which are pretty awesome. I might buy the Acura projectors and install those
Let the aftermarket catch up with that. They will make little pieces that easily swap in and out to project whatever you want from the existing light.

drb14

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Hyundai Elantra
hey everyone, i LOVE the new integra, but i don't love the shift knob. Does anyone have any thoughts/recommendations on where i can find a nice black leather knob to replace the stock knob with? I do like the Civic type R knobs but i'm wondering if they will fit the Integra, does anybody know? As an aside, I've looked on amazon and i dont like the cheap carbon fiber/metal knobs that are available there. TIA!