• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
Is that a good price to pay for tint? (I've never had tinted windows, but would definitely be interested in having tinted windows on my Integra lol). Or would it be better cost-wise to look outside the dealership for good tinting at a reasonable price?
not really but as of this afternoon I’ve pulled my integra reservation. I am not confident the release is going to be on time or smooth with obvious world factors and all.
picked up a CPO GLB for daily driving and family hauling.
Really hope to come back to the forum in the future. Possibly with a type S. But I appreciate all the conversations and wish you all happy motoring!!!

pomegranate

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Mazda 3 Hatch
not really but as of this afternoon I’ve pulled my integra reservation. I am not confident the release is going to be on time or smooth with obvious world factors and all.
picked up a CPO GLB for daily driving and family hauling.
Really hope to come back to the forum in the future. Possibly with a type S. But I appreciate all the conversations and wish you all happy motoring!!!
Russian invasion of Ukraine affecting gas prices, COVID making China shut down again, Japanese Earthquake, etc. It's unfortunate especially for those directly affected.

VCGood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra A-Spec Technology Liquid Carbon CVT
Russian invasion of Ukraine affecting gas prices, COVID making China shut down again, Japanese Earthquake, etc. It's unfortunate especially for those directly affected.
I have this weird feeling that gas prices are here to stay. But I always think what else would I get….I literally am obsessed with the integra and feel like I’ll regret it down the line. If anyone knows of any good looking BHEV/PHEV, sedan, good looks, reliable, and decent hp that’s out or will be out in a year that’s MSRP 35k$ lmk.

pomegranate

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Mazda 3 Hatch
I have this weird feeling that gas prices are here to stay. But I always think what else would I get….I literally am obsessed with the integra and feel like I’ll regret it down the line. If anyone knows of any good looking BHEV/PHEV, sedan, good looks, reliable, and decent hp that’s out or will be out in a year that’s MSRP 35k$ lmk.
I think for a lot of us, it'll be the last ICE vehicle we'll be getting. Or at least new ICE vehicle.

lauren01

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda CR-Z
Is that a good price to pay for tint? (I've never had tinted windows, but would definitely be interested in having tinted windows on my Integra lol). Or would it be better cost-wise to look outside the dealership for good tinting at a reasonable price?
On tint, I’d go direct to a tint shop so you can decide to go 3M ceramic or cheaper tint that dealers would have done. Last year I had my CR-Z done with 3M for $600. Keeps the car slightly cooler, blocks nearly all UV and is low distortion. It’s so nice.

lauren01

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda CR-Z
I think for a lot of us, it'll be the last ICE vehicle we'll be getting. Or at least new ICE vehicle.
True for me. My partner bought a Nissan Leaf last year that was only 10 months old. It will be driven a lot more than the Integra. I hope the Integra will be a big hit and future classic. I’m keeping my CR-Z, with its 37 mpg, for bad traffic and long commuting.

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
Russia is at least helping accelerate the transition to renewable energy… like COVID helped speed the adoption of tech in a number of places (wfh being top of mind).

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
The invasion has little to do with gas prices. The govt is just using that as an excuse so they don’t have to admit they screwed up. 2 years ago we had enough oil of our own to have gas a $2 a gallon. There were changes made to prevent companies from drilling. That’s what’s killing prices. They were spiking long before the war.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The invasion has little to do with gas prices. The govt is just using that as an excuse so they don’t have to admit they screwed up. 2 years ago we had enough oil of our own to have gas a $2 a gallon. There were changes made to prevent companies from drilling. That’s what’s killing prices. They were spiking long before the war.
So I couldn’t stay away for long ??
Slept on it and just replaced a reservation with another dealer whose closer….
But having a car helps me not stress over when the integra will come. So that’s a plus

and gas prices 100% are not beholden to geopolitical issues.
A barrel of oil is around $89 right now. It was at a high of 139 and that’s when prices shot up. Gas should be about $3 a gallon. It’s corporate greed

springconvert

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2008 Honda Element EX AWD
Oil companies control their supply. If you recall early in the pandemic, there was excess oil supply and barrels were dirt cheap because no one was driving. The oil companies didn’t like that so they cut supply. Now, they don’t want that to happen again so they’re restricting the supply to keep their profits rising.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Oil companies control their supply. If you recall early in the pandemic, there was excess oil supply and barrels were dirt cheap because no one was driving. The oil companies didn’t like that so they cut supply. Now, they don’t want that to happen again so they’re restricting the supply to keep their profits rising.
i remember the lucky bloke who managed to tune oil futures last year when it went NEGATIVE for a couple hours!!! Lol
What a time to be alive ?‍♂

arpypat

First Name
Arpan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan ABM
I would opt for going to a reputable, independent tint shop. Definitely get a high-quality ceramic film tint instead of dyed.

The dealer would probably just give you some cheap dyed film for $300. It's closer to $400-600 to good ceramic film applied. Llumar, Xpel, 3M are good brands for ceramic film.

arsh88

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
This is me and why I'm being hyper analytical on what I'll get exactly in this next car. My civic, while I like it, was a compromise as I needed something quick that was somewhat fun, but affordable since I had just totaled my previous ride. I've been waiting and saving to get something and then bam all the "death to ice" movement started. I'm really hoping to be in something decent by next year whether that's an integra manual, CVT, or type S, i just wish we could get the details and get the reviews quicker. But I do know whatever i'm buying is probably just going to be kept until it's non-functional.

IntegraAgain

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5th Gen 2023 Integra A-Spec 6MT - PWP
So I couldn’t stay away for long ??
Slept on it and just replaced a reservation with another dealer whose closer….
But having a car helps me not stress over when the integra will come. So that’s a plus

and gas prices 100% are not beholden to geopolitical issues.
A barrel of oil is around $89 right now. It was at a high of 139 and that’s when prices shot up. Gas should be about $3 a gallon. It’s corporate greed
Good stuff. If there is one thing the last few years have taught us, it's not to hold too tightly to the news or media trends. What exterior/interior combo did you decide on for the new reservation?

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Good stuff. If there is one thing the last few years have taught us, it's not to hold too tightly to the news or media trends. What exterior/interior combo did you decide on for the new reservation?
Stuck with the same black on black. I want a dark interior. Lol

agreed. Just enjoy what we have and be hopeful