• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Oh cool. That’s great. My dealer still only has the 3 So that’s all they were allowed to order.

lauren01

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda CR-Z
Figured out my problem. Here's the solution for ' personal address detected' when inputting contract ID. IF you
-Downloaded Metamask app on mobile and created an account
-Went to pc browser and downloaded everything, restored/linked account then redeemed the NFT
-Went back on Metamask mobile app and tried to manually import NFT but gives personal address detected error

Solution: Trying import NFT on ETH Main Network when its supposed to be on Polygon Mainnet
-Click on sidebar on top left and click settings
-Click on Networks and add network
-Input information from here - Polygon Server Info
-Now you can import NFT

Also idk if we can give out our # but I'm a # between 10-15 gang
Can you tell me where to get my Contract ID and Collectible ID?

lauren01

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda CR-Z
I have the NFT email … have MetaMask with Polygon connected. I see NGI NFT in a drop down but am not able to import the NFT. So many damn numbers…lol…

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
Oh trust me it’s being worked
Ya can all the reviewers saying there “could” be a Type S version give their heads a shake and start saying there’s almost certainly one coming.

There’s been the leaked documents with ITS and a Type S on every model that’s been redesigned (plus NSX) so there’s virtually no chance ITS isn’t coming.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Um. I have a claim now button in an email for the NFT but it just takes you to a webpage and has you install the meta app.. I don't see any other tokens or other information..

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Um. I have a claim now button in an email for the NFT but it just takes you to a webpage and has you install the meta app.. I don't see any other tokens or other information..
Okay I got further.. didn't realize there was a browser inside the meta. So I opened the email link in that hit claim then said I was on wrong network. Switched to polygon and then it just sits there twirling

Attachments

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Okay I got further.. didn't realize there was a browser inside the meta. So I opened the email link in that hit claim then said I was on wrong network. Switched to polygon and then it just sits there twirling
Okay. This is crazy how complicated.. not sure why they can't just give you the information in an email token I'd number or whatever.. I can now see it on the polygon site... Not sure how to get it to the wallet

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Okay. This is crazy how complicated.. not sure why they can't just give you the information in an email token I'd number or whatever.. I can now see it on the polygon site... Not sure how to get it to the wallet
Dang. Alright got it to show up and it's the generic NFT that is on the Honda website. That's was a ton of work lol.

VCGood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra A-Spec Technology Liquid Carbon CVT
Go here and the contract address should be that long string labeled contract or copy it from down below. Then for contract ID you look at the transfer to and find your address then at the end of the row there’s tokenid and that’s the contract id

Alternatively you could go to opensea and then to my account then my profile then under the hidden tab you will see the NFT with the contract ID under it.

here’s the contract address:
0xf24897f2E1668D9d2ac84d260bB5155672166407

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I guess everyone sees the same thing...

Attachments

ebblue

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra A-Spec w/Tech
I'm fine paying the $300-400 for tint plus added accessories but like I told the dealer, don't charge me more just to charge me more. Give me value added to pay for the car or I'll just walk away. I don't honestly foresee it being mainstream on the integra at first because I don't think they want a ton of canceled reservations. Maybe I am wrong
Is that a good price to pay for tint? (I've never had tinted windows, but would definitely be interested in having tinted windows on my Integra lol). Or would it be better cost-wise to look outside the dealership for good tinting at a reasonable price?