• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I would opt for going to a reputable, independent tint shop. Definitely get a high-quality ceramic film tint instead of dyed.

The dealer would probably just give you some cheap dyed film for $300. It's closer to $400-600 to good ceramic film applied. Llumar, Xpel, 3M are good brands for ceramic film.
100% agree. The “best” tint brand cycles. Suntek will have the newest and latest tech and then 3M will build on that tech better. Than Xpel will make a better one. Then Suntek comes back and makes the best.

On my mustang I used suntek on the sides and back and llumar on the windshield. That was the best at the time. On the bronco sport I only did the front sides and used xpel which is currently the best. I’m fortunate to have a very good high end tinter by me. They do all of the super cars, new ford gt’s etc.

I’ve had some crappy tint experiences over the last 25 years. It’s critical to find a place with a quality installer and a reputable warranty.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Honda Civic Si Sedan (FA5)
I can't wait to dump my lemon of a 2019 Tacoma. Worst experience of my life with a manufacturer and least reliable vehicle I've owned to date. No lie. It's a hot mess. At least I still have my 2007 Si Sedan I can drive once weather turns nice and park the truck.

Just as I decided to cut ties and go back to sedan, figured "nobody" is buying sedans anyway in favor of CUV,... I can't even get a sedan now due to all the shortages! Haha! Story of my life.

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra - Apex Blue Orchid White Manual
Got it! I was putting the wrong token ID.
For manual import address is the contract # and ID is the token ID. The token ID is basically your order in the number of people who have downloaded the NGI NFT. I think the token ID should range between 1-500 and currently it is around 60.
Is it possible for you to share your step by step process to get this stuff done! Old people can't get that stuff so easily! Appreciate any help! Thanks.

eth700

First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Prius 2018 X5
Is it possible for you to share your step by step process to get this stuff done! Old people can't get that stuff so easily! Appreciate any help! Thanks.
I will do my best
This is for an iPhone but will be very similar across whatever device used

1) download MetaMask
2) go to settings>network>add network
3) under add network copy the settings I posted below
4) make sure you are using polygon network in MetaMask and copy the link that Acura emailed for you the NFT in the MetaMask browser. Once you are in that page click Claim and it will ask you to connect your MetaMask wallet. You should receive a confirmation message when you are done.

im sure im forgetting some info but that is the gist. Hope this helps.

Attachments

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Just claimed the next gen integra NFT, pretty cool Acura followed through and stuck with their timeframe, I don’t know why I was skeptical. Looks like 45 have been claimed so far.

This is how it looks in MetaMask after you claim it. I had to manually add the NFT for it to be shown.

E7FF32E9-D24D-4533-BD6E-D353467C34D8.jpeg
Do you mind to give us a little step-by-step lesson? I'm struggling to get this done! Thank you!

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I will do my best

1) download MetaMask
4) make sure you are using polygon network in MetaMask and copy the link that Acura emailed for you the NFT in the MetaMask browser. Once you are in that page click Claim and it will ask you to connect your MetaMask wallet. You should receive a confirmation message when you are done.

Thank you so much.

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I will do my best

1) download MetaMask

Did everything exactly/followed your instructions to the tee and it did not work. Thank you so very much for your time. It was greatly appreciated. Are sure that we were suppose to use the same chain id and symbol? Please, do you have any other ideas - I am so FRUSTRATED right now?

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
I think for a lot of us, it'll be the last ICE vehicle we'll be getting. Or at least new ICE vehicle.
Likely true for me, too. I'll either hang onto my Civic for another five years-plus or get my last ICE. Very eager to see what the Honda-Sony partnership comes up with in 2025. I'm also crossing my fingers that Tesla gets forced to open up their Supercharger network to non-Teslas here in the USA.

eth700

First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Prius 2018 X5
Did everything exactly/followed your instructions to the tee and it did not work. Thank you so very much for your time. It was greatly appreciated. Are sure that we were suppose to use the same chain id and symbol? Please, do you have any other ideas - I am so FRUSTRATED right now?
Yes same chain ID and symbol. I PM’d you.

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yes same chain ID and symbol. I PM’d you.
Thank you so very much in advance for taking the time to help me. I am a tech immigrant and I am also new to this forum - please tell me how to find my private messages...as assume PM means private message - right?

IntegraAgain

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5th Gen 2023 Integra A-Spec 6MT - PWP
Amusing to see that one person is already trying to sell their NFT for the equivalent dollar range of the Integra at MSRP (unless ETH spikes back up, and then they could buy 2 Integras). Hilarious, and smart if it sells...
AcuraNFT.PNG

eth700

First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Prius 2018 X5
Amusing to see that one person is already trying to sell their NFT for the equivalent dollar range of the Integra at MSRP (unless ETH spikes back up, and then they could buy 2 Integras). Hilarious, and smart if it sells...
AcuraNFT.PNG
wow we’re all gonna be rich!! ??

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
For those who are interested into the Metaverse showroom today, it is only for Desktop and not mobile. Also if someone can please post photos and discuss what happens it will be appreciated.

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
As a crypto investor I still find NFT's just a scam. I do NOT understand at all the appeal to anyone not making money off of it.