• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Only the dash board was covered...the rest of the inteiror including the seats/door cards, center console/shifter area were uncovered. The window swithces/door cards are straight out of the civic. The front seats look more like the TLX ASpec/TLX-Type S seats but the rear seats look very similar to the Civic's rear seats. Rear headrest do not adjust on this car.

Folks were wondering if the Integra's front seats were similar to the SI's seats (with non adjustable headrests) they aren't at all like the SI's front seats..but more like the TLX..and yes the front headrest are adjustable.

Im convinced that this prototype is basically an A-Spec model...has a more upscale/sporty vibe to it. I'm getting one for sure.

Even in person I still dont like the yellow but I respect it. I really wish it were in the pretty blue that the TLX Type S model was in. That color is fire.
Anything is possible. And most likely there are components of other trims, like the brakes and maybe even the seats are an advanced type trim.

But I wouldn’t imagine the exterior style is anything but base. If that’s how the a spec looks and then ppl get amped up just to have a more boring base revealed and the one they’ve been eyeing for months is an upgrade, that would suck.

Might also by why they haven’t shown the interior yet. They might know that the exterior is base but the interior they might not have the trims figured out yet. And they don’t want to mislead.

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N(sold)

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
More pics I found online from Radwood including some interesting side by sides (actually front to fronts lol)...

download (4).jpeg
download (3).jpeg
download (2).jpeg
download (1).jpeg
download.jpeg

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
Doesn't look as big vs the DC2 as I expected.

Also if they had put the reverse light on the back center most of the taillight instead of the line in top of the tail light it would look a lot more like a Teggy back end. That said the back end is the MOST classic Integra like.

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
Also, its interesting the hood doesn't ever meet the front bumper. I just noticed that new Hondas do that, probably what makes them LOOK bigger than they are in person.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
One of my buddies went to the show and stated that it isn’t as big as what the pictures are painting. Kind of how everyone thought the Civic Sedan was huge but in person it’s smaller.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Kind of how everyone thought the Civic Sedan was huge but in person it’s smaller.
It's all perspective. When I bought my 10th gen Civic back in '17 it seemed so big compared to the last Civic I owned (a '94). Then this thing park next to me and I realized my car was still relatively small.

20180701_a124636.jpg

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
It's all perspective. When I bought my 10th gen Civic back in '17 it seemed so big compared to the last Civic I owned (a '94). Then this thing park next to me and I realized my car was still relatively small.

20180701_a124636.jpg
Exactly but most won’t realize that.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
My boss drives a Suburban and parks next to my civic coupe a lot of days. Makes my car look like a go cart by comparison. Considering my first car was a 95 civic... I don't really feel like my civic coupe is all that much larger than my 95 was, especially considering the trade off of having a MUCH safer car with so much more comfort and tech.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Doesn't look as big vs the DC2 as I expected.

Also if they had put the reverse light on the back center most of the taillight instead of the line in top of the tail light it would look a lot more like a Teggy back end. That said the back end is the MOST classic Integra like.
Agreed. It’s not much bigger other than the elements that are required these days to be bigger.

I still believe they nailed it as they were aiming to make this what the integra would have been if it never left. I see a lot of RSX in it, which had a lot of DC2 in it. Especially the rear. The roof line, etc. People who don’t see it are nuts. It’s clearly an evolution of the line.

One thing I love vs the new civic hatch is the height of the hood and overall front. The new civic front end is low and flat. It looks disproportionate to the bigger rear. With the integra the hood and front has more dimensions and excitement and height. Looks more even with the back.

Last edited:

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Also, its interesting the hood doesn't ever meet the front bumper. I just noticed that new Hondas do that, probably what makes them LOOK bigger than they are in person.
The front with the frameless grill, hood lines, and dark light housings looks sooooo good. And the yellow continues to grow on me as I see it in normal lighting.

Nessism

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 EX-T Civic
Yellow, yellow, yellow! Who GAF about yellow? It's just a publicity ploy. Honestly, I'm amazed by how many people care about about the color of a prototype vehicle. It's just paint, there will be various options to choose from when the vehicle hits the road.

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
Yellow, yellow, yellow! Who GAF about yellow? It's just a publicity ploy. Honestly, I'm amazed by how many people care about about the color of a prototype vehicle. It's just paint, there will be various options to choose from when the vehicle hits the road.
Honda and Acura as of late have been using the reveal color as their range topping/high performance color - orange was for Si, TLX and MDX was tiger eye pearl.

It’s a shame that yellow will be the pinnacle color for the Integra. Id have hoped for just about any other color especially the Long Beach blue, but hell even a purple would be better.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I want to know where I can purchase this Integra!

hearty-2023-acura-integra-redesign-leans-on-nsx-coolness-with-one-major-omission-175029_1~2.jpg