• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
If you are putting a deposit down. You’re allocating a car to you.
The dealer should 100000% be offering a build order where you sign. If the manage signs then they can’t change the price after the fact. Quite common

I read all info and my AD speaks as though your $500 deposit is allocating a specific build to you, the customer
This is very true… although and I’m sad to say this, some dealerships who participate in this reservation for the MDX S actually surprised some of the customers with mark ups.

I will say this again and I hope most of you do this when you do your reservations. “Get every single detail in writing stating that you do NOT want to have mark ups and that dealership accessories can not be added unless you have optioned your car with one.” Trust me this will help you. Get it in email not through text. If you have to get it from the GM get it from them stating that, save it to a PDF file, print it and if they change there mind show them the paper and or email.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
This is very true… although and I’m sad to say this, some dealerships who participate in this reservation for the MDX S actually surprised some of the customers with mark ups.

I will say this again and I hope most of you do this when you do your reservations. “Get every single detail in writing stating that you do NOT want to have mark ups and that dealership accessories can not be added unless you have optioned your car with one.” Trust me this will help you. Get it in email not through text. If you have to get it from the GM get it from them stating that, save it to a PDF file, print it and if they change there mind show them the paper and or email.
Agreed.
If you place the order online, the dealer has you come in or via email, there should be a signed bill order outlining what you ordered and how much it was. Signed by customer and preferably manager.
that’s the only thing that’s going to save you come delivery time.
Obviously a dealer can stipulate their doc fees but outside a “tint package” it would be them inflating the price

some dealers do require things like tint per their rules. In the past you could argue it. Not so much now a days

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
With Acura, if you put down the deposit for allocation and the dealer reaches out and you place the order and it comes in and they were to change pricing on you. Can you walk and get your deposit back? What if for some reason you hate it. Since there was never one to sit in first, maybe I don’t fit well in the seat. Can I have the deposit refunded?

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
With Acura, if you put down the deposit for allocation and the dealer reaches out and you place the order and it comes in and they were to change pricing on you. Can you walk and get your deposit back? What if for some reason you hate it. Since there was never one to sit in first, maybe I don’t fit well in the seat. Can I have the deposit refunded?
Deposit is refundable.

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.