• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Nessism

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 EX-T Civic
Please, if possible without getting kicked out, try to get a better pic of the prototype interior through the darkened windows.
The reason they didn't show the proto interior is because it's not finalized. In other words, photos now wouldn't tell us much about the future production model.

Saywhaat04

First Name
Regi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
19 Honda CR-V TR, 2019 Honda Accord SRT 2.0t/6spd
Im here at the event now...took a few pics of everything including the interior but out of respect for the Acura rep who was at the event im not going to post them. He was pretty nice about it but they didnt want us taking pics of the interior. As soon as i get back to my hotel ill post exterior pics and give my impressions of the interior for what i could see. Its definitely larger than the Civic sedan or hatch and its definitely more stylish in person than it is in pics. Id say its probably a bit longer than the 5th gen Accord but not quite as big as the 6th. The dash of the interior was covered but i could make out quite a few details of how the interior will look overall...its more Civic+ than it is TLX-ISH for sure. There was a NSX TYPE S and TLX TYPE S here as well. Its my first time at an event like this and its cool. I was kinda hoping the new SI was here too but it wasn't. The VINTAGE red SI hatch thats been photographed with the new 11th gens was here though! All these old Hondas and old cars in general are making me nostalgic as hell ? lol

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Im here at the event now...took a few pics of everything including the interior but out of respect for the Acura rep who was at the event im not going to post them. He was pretty nice about it but they didnt want us taking pics of the interior. As soon as i get back to my hotel ill post exterior pics and give my impressions of the interior for what i could see. Its definitely larger than the Civic sedan or hatch and its definitely more stylish in person than it is in pics. Id say its probably a bit longer than the 5th gen Accord but not quite as big as the 6th. The dash of the interior was covered but i could make out quite a few details of how the interior will look overall...its more Civic+ than it is TLX-ISH for sure. There was a NSX TYPE S and TLX TYPE S here as well. Its my first time at an event like this and its cool. I was kinda hoping the new SI was here too but it wasn't. The VINTAGE red SI thats been photographed with the new 11th gens was here though
Good call on not posting the interior pictures. When it’s time to see the interior it’s time.

Saywhaat04

First Name
Regi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Good call on not posting the interior pictures. When it’s time to see the interior it’s time.
Right and he was super nice about it so i respect it for sure! The prototype has a gray/black leather interior with a suede insert in the middle up front. The back seats were all gray.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Right and he was super nice about it so i respect it for sure! The prototype has a gray/black leather interior with a suede insert in the middle up front. The back seats were all gray.
I figured that would be the case based on the limited videos we saw. I’m sure the guy you met was Jonathan Rivers. He’s the product planner for Acura essentially the one who brought the Integra back. But glad it’s getting Suede interior like other Acuras and not how the Si has it.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Here's the prototype as seen in outdoor lighting at today's show...

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N(sold)
The prototype has a gray/black leather interior with a suede insert in the middle up front. The back seats were all gray.
Were the door trims covered too? If not, did they look different from the ones in the Civic?

Saywhaat04

First Name
Regi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Were the door trims covered too? If not, did they look different from the ones in the Civic?
Only the dash board was covered...the rest of the inteiror including the seats/door cards, center console/shifter area were uncovered. The window swithces/door cards are straight out of the civic. The front seats look more like the TLX ASpec/TLX-Type S seats but the rear seats look very similar to the Civic's rear seats. Rear headrest do not adjust on this car.

Folks were wondering if the Integra's front seats were similar to the SI's seats (with non adjustable headrests) they aren't at all like the SI's front seats..but more like the TLX..and yes the front headrest are adjustable.

Im convinced that this prototype is basically an A-Spec model...has a more upscale/sporty vibe to it. I'm getting one for sure.

Even in person I still dont like the yellow but I respect it. I really wish it were in the pretty blue that the TLX Type S model was in. That color is fire.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Are the rear seat being gray the suede or leather?

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
It just looks so good especially in the outdoor lighting compared to studio lights.
Yeah. The yellow is growing on me when it’s not washed out. And I love the dark almost smoked headlight housings.

Saywhaat04

First Name
Regi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Are the rear seat being gray the suede or leather?
All leather...the seats in the front are mostly gray with a black insert around the seat bolsters...the insert inside the seats upfront is a gray suede.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
All leather...the seats in the front are mostly gray with a black insert around the seat bolsters...the insert inside the seats upfront is a gray suede.
21C4D7C8-EA6B-4EB4-8CCD-DD4993DA136F.jpeg

Kind of like this shot from the reveal event when I mentioned about the bolsters having black with white/orchid in the middle.

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
Even in person I still dont like the yellow but I respect it. I really wish it were in the pretty blue that the TLX Type S model was in. That color is fire.
They could have picked anything but yellow??

I’m totally with you on having either apex blue (TLX blue) or Long Beach blue (RDX PMC color). The lunar silver metallic is also an amazing silver color, I hate silver normally but this color absolutely pops even at night.