• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
It took a while for the hatch mat to come out. I got the cabin ones first and had to wait a month or so before it to be available.

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Yeah I'm running tuxmat yo front and the aspec liner in rear. But the factory liner is kind cheap a rigid I bet the tuxmat offering is better

arod19863

First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023 Liquid Carbon
I have not.
Are your tires messing up at all with out the rear camber kit or did it just not need the camber kit I practically got the same spec wheels 19x8.5 with a 30+ offset but Im trying to figure out if it needs camber or not

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
If I'm not mistaken, with a small drop - like with the Eibach Pros - the camber wouldn't be much farther off than if you drove around with a bit of weight in the hatch. If you never put anything in the hatch, it probably wouldn't be that much of an issue, especially if you rotated your tires regularly.

However, putting a bunch of stuff in that hatch for something like a trip, then driving a few thousand miles...

arod19863

First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023 Liquid Carbon
If I'm not mistaken, with a small drop - like with the Eibach Pros - the camber wouldn't be much farther off than if you drove around with a bit of weight in the hatch. If you never put anything in the hatch, it probably wouldn't be that much of an issue, especially if you rotated your tires regularly.

However, putting a bunch of stuff in that hatch for something like a trip, then driving a few thousand miles...
Do you happen to have the ebach springs without the camber arms I already have the springs but if I dont need the springs it will definitely save me some money

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Do you happen to have the ebach springs without the camber arms I already have the springs but if I dont need the springs it will definitely save me some money
I do not. I'm waiting to get my hitch installed to see if I have enough room to drop it a bit without scraping every driveway apron I come across.

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tomorrow, I will be towing the track bike to its new owner. Those funds will be used to upgrade the clutch. Then a KTuner/Phearable will be added.

Still on the fence about the springs. With the trailer attached, I have about 2.5" between the hitch and my driveway apron at the hitch's lowest point. If the Pro kit only drops the rear 1" and the spring rates are about the same as the stockers, I should be good.

I ordered a Stage 1 (20S) clutch upgrade kit from Action Clutch this morning. If you are/were in the military or a first responder, you can get a 20% discount if you have an account with GovX.com. Just click the icon at the bottom of the cart window and enter your GovX credentials.

DaNuKidd

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec tech
Installed the hybrid racing cable bushings, base bushings along with the sirimoto shift level bushing. Swapped out the acuity shift collar for the hybrid racing shift collar as well. The shift feel is much more mechanical now all of the play in the shifter is virtually gone.
Also wrapped the piano black. Pics below

A56A6E4A-0ABE-45AE-8025-7F8138B46D5A.jpeg
4086B100-223F-4826-9FE4-116DCBEC6735.jpeg
76028E56-22DC-4A2F-A27C-532125D5A195.jpeg

Ap2Iven

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda s2000 / 10th Gen Civic
Eibach Lowering Springs and some Garage Line Wheel Spacers. The rears took 15 minutes to do both but the fronts kicked my a$s.

A05E79F6-AFC0-435A-B2BE-CC2D53823343.jpeg

099A4411-B11B-4B2D-810B-4D14F24D25BD.jpeg

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yesterday, I picked up my car from getting the clutch upgraded to the Action Clutch Stage 1 (20S) and Sirimoto CMC damper delete. Initial impressions were HOLY SHIT, that's a stiff clutch pedal. When I went to start the car, I thought I'd mistakenly put my left foot on the brake pedal, or maybe they'd left a sandbag behind it or something.

It didn't take long for me to start getting used to it, and if it means I can fully use the tune I'm going to put on it (just the Phearable) and tow my bike through the Smoky Mtns without worrying about burning it up, it's well worth it.

I don't know if the pedal effort for their Stage 1 (10S) is the same or less than the 20S, but if you are interested in upgrading with their products, it might be worth asking them. Had I known the change was going to be that drastic, I probably would have gone with the 10S.

Ap2Iven

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda s2000 / 10th Gen Civic
Can you link the spacers you used? What mm size? Car is looking great!
10AAB75A-ABF2-4631-90CF-2C74AA7851CD.jpeg

these are the part numbers and the vender sells em in pairs. So one of each part number. Did a bunch of research on reviews due to being worried in buying an Amazon/eBay brand and having studs snap when the car is at the track.
GarageLine.com

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
10AAB75A-ABF2-4631-90CF-2C74AA7851CD.jpeg

these are the part numbers and the vender sells em in pairs. So one of each part number. Did a bunch of research on reviews due to being worried in buying an Amazon/eBay brand and having studs snap when the car is at the track.
GarageLine.com
Cool thanks man!

SharpAndy

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec 6spd
I did a thing! PRL rear strut bar installed. It looks so good, and makes a slight, but noticeable difference in chassis rigidity. I did install the front star brace a few weeks ago was impressed with the difference it made, so figured I'd get the rear!

IMG_2538.jpeg