• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Eibach Prokit installed and RV6 RSB w/their bushings. Also have Bonos 15mm /20mm spacers running 275/30/19.

20240428_8.jpg

20240428_5.jpg

20240428_9.MP.jpg
Which RV6 bushings did you install? All of them? I'm curious re: the compliance mounts and F/R sphericals.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Which RV6 bushings did you install? All of them? I'm curious re: the compliance mounts and F/R sphericals.
Just the end links for now. I have SPC adjustable camber to install but it looks difficult since the rear bolt has maybe an inch before hitting the fuel tank. Also you need a bolt and nut to attach the lower arm Feedback sensor.
I will say it feels much better in Sport mode. Front seems stiffer which I thought was overly soft. Which may have been updated on later builds from what I have read.

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
It sure does! His brake setup looks insane. Just out or curiosity I looked up the price of them. Just ONE rotor is $900. Whole kit is like 5k. 🤯 A pair of Paragon slotted rotors is like $600.

IMG_4166.png
What size are these tires? 265/35R18 ?

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
I really hate this thread because I said I wouldn't go down the mod rabbit hole and just enjoy a car for what it is but we are now 100 pages deep.

TEPTeggy

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S

This is f word insane !
Does this even apply to the type s and type r since we don't get most of the acuralink features? And if it does, why arent these features included on the most high end model? (Not that I need them anyway). Lots of question marks here, but insane is correct and unfortunately not suprising.

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Does this even apply to the type s and type r since we don't get most of the acuralink features? And if it does, why arent these features included on the most high end model? (Not that I need them anyway). Lots of question marks here, but insane is correct and unfortunately not suprising.
The theory is that it does not.

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model x, model 3, Rdx, triumph, ITS
My ITs is the lowest tech in my garage only being beat by my bike. Yet it’s the car that could be ratting on my driving style? Really making me wish I just got an old Evo now. 🤪. Man our kids aren’t gonna get to have any fun.

Go stars!