• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
Got pulled over tonight for the first time in 5-6 years. Given three written warnings. 72 in a 60, no front plate, and windshield tint that's a whopping 75%. #lonestarcriminal

Then later on a motorcycle pointed at the Type-S logo on front fender and gave a thumbs up. Time to debadge. That should save some weight too.

dockleryxk

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5
is it replacement glass or stick on?
They are a replacement. I have the same ones.

The only potential sticking point for some is that they are meant for RHD, so for us the driver's side mirror is more convex

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
I didn’t even th

The only potential sticking point for some is that they are meant for RHD, so for us the driver's side mirror is more convex
I didn’t even think of that being a thing! Makes sense, but thank you for pointing this out 🤙

ITSDAD

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
Installed Acuity cable bushings and Hybrid racing detent springs.
Mostly disappointed in the cable bushings, I would reco saving the money for the full shifter swap.
I havent swapped shifter bushings in a car since my 96 GSR, and those urethane bushings were a night and day swap.
I guess shifter assemblies have just come such a long way that there isnt much benefit in the small changes.

The detent springs make the most difference, but your mileage will likely vary based simply on your right arm strength, there is less slop and the shifter does spring back to center more eagerly. For the money and time spent I would reco them, however I've heard the springs with a short shifter assembly (hybrid/acuity) are overkill.

gohan408

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS / S2K

Gotcha, and you lose the blind spot monitoring as well?

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
Not today but I finally got around to posting after picking it up from the shop…
  • Full PPF
  • Ceramic coating (Gtechniq Halo)
  • Gloss black roof wrap
  • Ceramic tint (70% windshield and 20% all around)
  • Gloss black Type S badges
  • Gloss black rear Acura badge
IMG_2383.jpeg
IMG_2380.jpeg
IMG_2378.jpeg
IMG_2377.jpeg

Last edited:

dockleryxk

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5
Gotcha, and you lose the blind spot monitoring as well?
Edit: all of the other replies weren't loaded yet... whoops. Now you have my version I suppose haha

Nope! You don't lose anything (blind spot indicators, heated mirrors), and you actually gain a turn signal embedded into the mirror.

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model x, model 3, Rdx, triumph, ITS
Went for nice back road rip today, first time with the hondata reflash. the car really feels alive now! first tank after flash, averaged 14.4mpg😝.

i did notice my driver seat is really squeaking now, anybody else have that going on?