• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
im hoping the lack of home link is just on the demo cars because I think that’s pretty dumb to cut. The navigation Im ok with.
No home link. None of the current integra come with it. If you want it you can install one there is a guide on here that shows you how to do it with Accord parts.

meki22

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Forester, LCM Integra Type-S
No home link. None of the current integra come with it. If you want it you can install one there is a guide on here that shows you how to do it with Accord parts.
Well crap. I’m going to have to look it up but do you know about how much that costs? Seems really silly their more affordable brand has it.

zozi8816

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model3
Well crap. I’m going to have to look it up but do you know about how much that costs? Seems really silly their more affordable brand has it.
imo they should offer it as an accessory. someone in CTR forum added OEM homelink to their car.. shouldn't be too hard to get your hands on one and install one.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Where is mine

Screenshot_20230607-201024.png

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
imo they should offer it as an accessory. someone in CTR forum added OEM homelink to their car.. shouldn't be too hard to get your hands on one and install one.
I just got a mini garage door opener and put it on the underside of the front of my armrest and it works great and is $20 :) Sadly with the ITS round cut out, not sure how well that will work. Otherwise on the FL5 it looks like you can get a harness and replacement mirror for around $200.

The FL5 has navigation and voice recognition, so the $7K price difference isn't adding up to me. I don't need heated seats and a nice stereo THAT bad. Here is hoping that it has some other tricks up it's sleeve because it's getting hard to defend this MSRP.

meki22

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I just got a mini garage door opener and put it on the underside of the front of my armrest and it works great and is $20 :) Sadly with the ITS round cut out, not sure how well that will work. Otherwise on the FL5 it looks like you can get a harness and replacement mirror for around $200.

The FL5 has navigation and voice recognition, so the $7K price difference isn't adding up to me. I don't need heated seats and a nice stereo THAT bad. Here is hoping that it has some other tricks up it's sleeve because it's getting hard to defend this MSRP.
Yea I might go with the garage door opener option but I can already picture my wife making fun of me for getting a car without one built in 😆

The Nav doesn't bother me as 99% I use carplay. Have a nav in our other vehicle that we've owned for the last 3 years and I think I've only used it twice just to try it out lol.

I do like having a nice audio system so I'm very much looking forward to trying out the ELS system that people have been raving about.

L___I

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M440 GC
This doesn't have memory seats at all, not even just based on which key is being used? And no power passenger seat? I can sort of understand the lack of sunroof and third back seat for weight savings, but the other two are clearly just cost cutting measures on a car with an otherwise already strained value prop. Same about the lack of rear USBs that the regular integra has. This feels more like they used the non-tech package Integra as the base of the type S instead of using the A spec w/ tech trim. Which is disappointing and unexpected considering the >$50k price relative to the A spec w/tech and type R. This really should have all the features/options both of those cars have.

OP
OP
dadcab

dadcab

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Acura RDX PMC, 2017 Acura MDX Advance
Acura is hoping that we will forgo amenities for the fantastic engine, all while charging us more.

OP
OP
dadcab

dadcab

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Acura RDX PMC, 2017 Acura MDX Advance
Jon Rivers just posted another video in the FB. Can't link it here. Sorry.

meki22

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Jon Rivers just posted another video in the FB. Can't link it here. Sorry.
Thanks for the heads-up @dadcab ! For those curious, Jon Rivers is talking about the next wave of reviewers while standing in front of a lineup of Acura cars. Nothing new in terms of news but he said the first wave had good things to say about the ITS.

P.S. That Type-S NSX in Gotham Grey is making me want to see an ITS in LCM

ElpacoSV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic EJ6 ; Civic FK7G4
This doesn't have memory seats at all, not even just based on which key is being used? And no power passenger seat? I can sort of understand the lack of sunroof and third back seat for weight savings, but the other two are clearly just cost cutting measures on a car with an otherwise already strained value prop. Same about the lack of rear USBs that the regular integra has. This feels more like they used the non-tech package Integra as the base of the type S instead of using the A spec w/ tech trim. Which is disappointing and unexpected considering the >$50k price relative to the A spec w/tech and type R. This really should have all the features/options both of those cars have.
They have to keep something for the mid cycle refresh...

ElpacoSV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic EJ6 ; Civic FK7G4
All of theses ''reviews'' feel to me like an elaborate and repetitive commercial...they all say the same thing, they will all, ''Love it'' say it drives wonderfulI still wonder if Youtube is the real source for unbiased information... Will they talk about the finish quality, gaps, missing amenities competition has? You know...rattle the cage and make the product better?

meki22

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
All of theses ''reviews'' feel to me like an elaborate and repetitive commercial...they all say the same thing, they will all, ''Love it'' say it drives wonderfulI still wonder if Youtube is the real source for unbiased information... Will they talk about the finish quality, gaps, missing amenities competition has? You know...rattle the cage and make the product better?

It really is. It's just to drive more excitement and awareness. Standard procedure. I've thought about actively staying away from any news until the embargo lifts but I guess I'm just too excited.

Bzal1122

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16 Tundra TRD Pro, 03 E46 M3, 23 gts4.0, 24 ITS

Price difference for me is easy to justify for the looks alone. The civic is nice , but is very basic just like the new accord. I wouldn’t buy a new WRX if it had this power train and Hondas awesome manual for 5k because , well it’s ugly.