• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

meki22

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Forester, LCM Integra Type-S
Yeah.. only reviewer that has a sound clip. Not bad sounding.
More detail than anyone else. Even shows the types key
instagram clip with sound here:

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Where does he mention the Zero to Sixty? I don't have enough time to skim through the entire 25min clip LOL
167mph 0-60 4.7
10:25 mark

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
167mph 0-60 4.7
10:25 mark
But how many twinkies did the driver eat before using their twinkle toes to get that time? Fingers crossed that's true, but not even C&D could hit that time in the CTR (4.9) and most publications had it in the 5s.

ElpacoSV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic EJ6 ; Civic FK7G4
Really bad paint match on front and rear bumper,I would not buy this color if this is the norm.
Saw thay too....is very weird...and should not be an issue at this price point. About different materials...If this is very obvious why Honda release this process for production.. it looks sloppy and...get the feeling it was a rush product.

OP
OP
dadcab

dadcab

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Acura RDX PMC, 2017 Acura MDX Advance
Manual passenger seat, no rear vents or plugs, no homelink, no navigation.

MrOhnoez

First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Jetta GLI
Nobody talking about the Heads up display either which is weird...

MrOhnoez

First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Jetta GLI
Is there a HUD?
April 11, 2023 — TORRANCE, Calif
  • Integra Type S elevates Acura Precision Crafted Performance to new levels with class-leading power and dynamic capabilities paired with premium features and refinement
  • Most powerful, best performing Integra ever boasts a 320 horsepower turbocharged 4-cylinder engine, six-speed manual transmission, and 4-piston Brembo® front brakes
  • Instantly recognizable as a Type S, the high-performance Integra features a substantially wider stance with 2.8-inch blistered fenders housing high performance summer tires
  • Premium technologies include 9-inch touchscreen with wireless CarPlay and Android Auto integration, Head Up Display and 16-speaker ELS Studio 3D® audio

Mentioned twice in the launch info on another post.
I'm starting to question it.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I saw a couple of those videos mentioned & showed the HUD.

meki22

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nobody talking about the Heads up display either which is weird...
There definitely is a HUD. One of the videos posted showed it briefly. Says it looks sharp and shows turn by turn signal but didn’t demo it.

I’m more annoyed at the lack of home link TBH

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
Manual passenger seat, no rear vents or plugs, no homelink, no navigation.
Are you sure on this? The first 3 we knew, but why would they drop Navigation?? Especially since it has the HUD. God... the worst part about no homelink will be the 300 forum posts on why doesn't it have it and how to spend $600+ and cut into your headliner to add it... (if the S3 forums are anything to go off of).

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Are you sure on this? The first 3 we knew, but why would they drop Navigation?? Especially since it has the HUD. God... the worst part about no homelink will be the 300 forum posts on why doesn't it have it and how to spend $600+ and cut into your headliner to add it... (if the S3 forums are anything to go off of).
Nav was dropped on Aspec as well. My Aspec has rear USB and power passenger seat. They cut several features on the Type S

MrOhnoez

First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Jetta GLI
At least with my VW, it's just a mirror accessory.
Swap the mirror for another one from the accessory store with homelink.
Takes less than 30 minutes

meki22

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
im hoping the lack of home link is just on the demo cars because I think that’s pretty dumb to cut. The navigation Im ok with.