• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Type S Steering Wheel Options

CK716

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S LSM
There are no screws on the outside of the steering wheel. You’ll find a tab that needs to be pushed. You can use a screw driver or small Allen wrench to push in and it will pop out the air bag on each side.
Interesting so it’s tabs on the sides of the wheel? All the videos I’ve seen are saying it’s 2 T30 screws on the side

Brodgo27

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
Sorry if it is on here and I missed it but what is the torque settings for the steering wheel bolt? My alcantara steering wheel is due in Monday and I want to install it right away.
36 ft lbs

Brodgo27

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
Interesting so it’s tabs on the sides of the wheel? All the videos I’ve seen are saying it’s 2 T30 screws on the side

It was screws on 10th gen civics. Tabs for 11th gen civics. Here’s a video for reference.

MidwestDE5

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Integra type s, 21 Audi A5, 15 GMC Sierra
It’s just holes with access to a spring tension wire molded into the wheel base. There is three pins sticking out of the back of the airbag. The wires snap into notches in each pin off the back of the air bag. You are just pushing the wire aside to let the pins pull clear of them.