• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Twins

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
$300 door cups? Have pictures 😂

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
Anyone know if the Integra Type S comes with 2 years free maintenance? I figured all new Acura's do but I haven't actually seen it listed anywhere and their exact wording is some vehicles are exempt. But I believe the TLX Type S includes it.

Are door cups just the PPF protection you can buy on Amazon for $20? Pulse is the pulsing brake lights? What is an Integra Pro Pack??

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Anyone know if the Integra Type S comes with 2 years free maintenance? I figured all new Acura's do but I haven't actually seen it listed anywhere and their exact wording is some vehicles are exempt. But I believe the TLX Type S includes it.

Are door cups just the PPF protection you can buy on Amazon for $20? Pulse is the pulsing brake lights? What is an Integra Pro Pack??
Regarding the 2 years of maintenance--yes, that's included, but do make sure your dealership participates in the program and knows about it. It's been around for over a year now, they should all be well aware, but there are some around here who have had dealerships try to charge them for what should be included service.

Regarding Pulse--https://www.walnutcreekhonda.com/what-is-pulse-.htm#:~:text=Pulse%20is%20the%20rear%2Dend,protect%20against%20rear%20end%20collisions.

Regarding the door cups--yes, they're going to be very similar to what you can get much much much cheaper elsewhere... but don't forget, you're paying your dealership for installation as part of that price. Do you actually think you're going to be able to find all 4 doors yourself? C'mon.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Is anything done to the civic? Spacers, suspension, etc.? I think people who complain about "stance" are cringe but the civic does admittedly look noticeably better with the gap and "flushness" of the fenders...

Also that is the most obnoxious list of accessories I've ever seen. WTF are those things on the doors? Is that the "door cup"???

Get that shit off that car.

SolarTrans

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
LCM+Red ITS
Dealerships like this are awful. I've found that if you play enough hardball, they will remove add-ons, especially if the car has been sitting for some time. With brand new cars where they would often charge a markup anyways, it's hard to get around.

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
In 1995 I bought my GSR. I was cross shopping two dealers. One decided to pin stripe every car as it comes off the truck and charge you $300 for it. I laughed and said, I am patient, get me one before it comes off the truck, I don't want a white pinstripe on my black Integra! They said no, instead they will charge me $300 to pinstripe it then $300 to remove the pinstripe. Even though they had new cars sitting on the truck to be unloaded. Needless to say, I went to the other dealer...

Bzal1122

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16 Tundra TRD Pro, 03 E46 M3, 23 gts4.0, 24 ITS
Although spacers in todays market are manufactured to a higher standard of yester year , they do stress components in the chain. The engineers designed the weight to be closer to the center of the car
And I’d prob only put them in with a lighter wheel w different offset.

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
Although I prefer the a spec versus si aesthetically, from what i see in these pictures I have to go against the grain here and say I prefer the type r to the type s even with the controversially large spoiler on the type r.

Grelco

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
By the way, the hood/bumper paint mismatch fairly badly in this picture, but I saw a demo car today and didn't notice a mismatch in person.