• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

turn off LKAS

First Name
Johnny B
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra (tech/A-spec/6-speed)
Hi everyone
New to the forum. Picked up my black/black 6-speed Integra on Saturday, 8/24.

Anyone know how to turn off the LKAS? Kid at dealer who entered my preferences said he couldn't find it, but it's clearly on....for both sides.

Seems to be dissimilar to the other Acura/Honda products based upon research and can't find on this website. Didn't have much luck with owners manual.

Please help. Might be the difference in my keeping or selling this car. My 2019 Accord 2 liter turbo 6-speed was easy to turn this off.......(deer took this from me)

thanks in advance

johnny b

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 wrx, 2015nissan juke nismo, 15 scion frs
You have to do it from the steering wheel. On the dash scroll until you see the Lane keep assist option and go from there

OP
OP
First Name
Johnny B
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TY. That's the real trick isn't it. When I press the button with LKAS on it, it toggles from standby (?) to active but neither option is 'off'.
On other Acura/Honda vehicles, there is a button on it with a car picture that allows you to manage these functions.
The spin dial on the right side of the steering wheel doesn't seem to allow an option to do anything.
Can you be a little more specific please?
thanks

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TY. That's the real trick isn't it. When I press the button with LKAS on it, it toggles from standby (?) to active but neither option is 'off'.
On other Acura/Honda vehicles, there is a button on it with a car picture that allows you to manage these functions.
The spin dial on the right side of the steering wheel doesn't seem to allow an option to do anything.
Can you be a little more specific please?
thanks
I did it when i first got the car and the salesman showed me. Forgot exactly what to do. When I get home I'll try and make a how to

JohnV

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'13 Ford C-Max Energi '19 Acura RDX
Not in the car right now, but I checked the owners manual online.
On the right section of the steering wheel, the bottom left corner is a button to turn LKAS on or off.
When it is on, you see the little car with two lane lines. When it is off, the gauges are a little bigger.

Edit, it is the bottom right corner. I accidentally turned it on coming home, and the car tried to pull the wheel out of my hand. It is much more aggressive than that in our RDX, but I've found the RDX doesn't hold the lane that well, and the Integra is much better. I'll probably only use the feature on longer road trips.

Last edited:
OP
OP
First Name
Johnny B
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thanks. Going to have to take mine into the dealer. Neither turns this system off.

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ok on the steering wheel(right side) scroll until you see system safety option. Hold the scroll wheel and then from there you can turn off lane keep

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Ok on the steering wheel(right side) scroll until you see system safety option. Hold the scroll wheel and then from there you can turn off lane keep
This. Everyone referring to the wheel button that turns on and off lane centering isn’t what he’s talking about. The green lines is lane centering. Which Honda also calls LKAS. But he wants the traditional LKAS off.

Scroll with the right wheel to the safety sense page. Click the wheel. It’ll come up with check boxes. Uncheck the lane keep. It’ll turn it all the way off. But you can still use lane centering with the button with LKAS off it you want.

Honda calls both lane keep assist and lane centering, lane keep assist. So it’s confusing. But the normal LKAS is in the right scroll menus. The lane centering is the button on the wheel.

Last edited: