• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Took back my deposit

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
It's a free country, as long as you're not disruptive post on whatever forum you like. The only strange part is why you thought anyone would care, especially considering you replaced it with a completely irrelevant vehicle.

That white piece of machinery you posted up there could star in a movie called "cars I don't care about". I think if we were to post a poll that would be the consensus for the majority on this Integra forum.

As for "falling out of love with the ITS"... These cars shouldn't be that hard to find. MSRP or otherwise. Why anyone wouldn't have one that wanted one right now would have to come down to personal decisions. Either you're too lazy to put in a minimal amount of tracking down a car in dealer inventory and working a deal, or have some weird loyalty to a specific dealer, or waiting for some personal financial situation to manifest, or whatever. All of it really just comes down to you didn't really want one, if you're honest with yourself.

And it makes sense. You have an interesting garage, and the ITS clearly overlaps with your F80. IMHO, already having an F80 makes the ITS far less appealing unless you're considering replacing it. In fact, as much as I love my ITS, if someone offered me a perfect F80 M3 for an even trade I'd have to deeply consider it - it's as perfect a fit for my use case as the ITS and even has a few objective advantages over it- so there's your motivation right there. You didn't have any lol.

Enjoy your M3, you don't need an ITS.
Actually, according to your thinking, people like me should have already bought, But I won't buy a 52k car without putting at least 40% down, so I started saving last May, and after March 15th, I will have 50% to put down and will go ahead and buy the next Lunar Silver ITS that I can find between the three dealers I am working with.

Just because you don't understand it, doesn't mean others have changed their minds or weren't serious in the first place, everyone is different, 50k is a lot of money and people need to feel comfortable with their purchases.

I have been talking about this car daily for several months but that hasn't stopped my brain from thinking about other possibilities.
I was also looking at how much challenger can I get for the same money?
Turns out though, The ITS for us, is the perfect car for us right now.
In 10 weeks, Ill buy one, when I am good and ready.
To each his own.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Actually, according to your thinking, people like me should have already bought, But I won't buy a 52k car without putting at least 40% down, so I started saving last May, and after March 15th, I will have 50% to put down and will go ahead and buy the next Lunar Silver ITS that I can find between the three dealers I am working with.

Just because you don't understand it, doesn't mean others have changed their minds or weren't serious in the first place, everyone is different, 50k is a lot of money and people need to feel comfortable with their purchases.

I have been talking about this car daily for several months but that hasn't stopped my brain from thinking about other possibilities.
I was also looking at how much challenger can I get for the same money?
Turns out though, The ITS for us, is the perfect car for us right now.
In 10 weeks, Ill buy one, when I am good and ready.
To each his own.
I still don't understand, nor care, about your financial situation. I know you've brought it up before, and if you insist on putting some arbitrary amount down to ease your mind or whatever that's all you.

Don't let me convince you one way or another, because words truly can't express how much I don't care, but I didn't want to leave you hanging! Please feel free to ignore me, put me on block, or just simply don't try to explain yourself to me about your individual requirements for buying this car, because you my friend could also star in a movie called "reasons to not buy a car I don't care about".

:thumbsup:

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
I still don't understand, nor care, about your financial situation. I know you've brought it up before, and if you insist on putting some arbitrary amount down to ease your mind or whatever that's all you.

Don't let me convince you one way or another, because words truly can't express how much I don't care, but I didn't want to leave you hanging! Please feel free to ignore me, put me on block, or just simply don't try to explain yourself to me about your individual requirements for buying this car, because you my friend could also star in a movie called "reasons to not buy a car I don't care about".

:thumbsup:
All I was saying is that not everything is black and white as you would like to think it is.
You decided that everyone who hasn't bought an ITS yet doesn't really want one and that just isn't true at all.
It would be nice if life were so simple, I really don't care what delusions you live with, just saying you're wrong in your assertion.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
All I was saying is that not everything is black and white as you would like to think it is.
You decided that everyone who hasn't bought an ITS yet doesn't really want one and that just isn't true at all.
It would be nice if life were so simple, I really don't care what delusions you live with, just saying you're wrong in your assertion.
I'm just saying you should care about what I say roughly about as much as I care about your situation. Which is to say, not really at all lol.

But if you just have to have a counterpoint- I'm still not wrong. If you really wanted an ITS before now, you would have gotten one! It really is that simple. OP kind of made it sound like they're unavailable. Which they are not.

OP
OP
Srt//////M3

Srt//////M3

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 set challenger 2016 f80 m3 2020 outlander
On second thought I may just stay and watch my last thread play out.
People are working diligently on writing big paragraphs on how they (don't care)

OP
OP
Srt//////M3

Srt//////M3

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 set challenger 2016 f80 m3 2020 outlander
🍿🍿🍿
Iam ready

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
I'm just saying you should care about what I say roughly about as much as I care about your situation. Which is to say, not really at all lol.

But if you just have to have a counterpoint- I'm still not wrong. If you really wanted an ITS before now, you would have gotten one! It really is that simple. OP kind of made it sound like they're unavailable. Which they are not.
Firsts, I take what anyone says with a grain of salt.
Second, your statement, " If you really wanted an ITS before now, you would have gotten one! It really is that simple."
Is just wrong.
It is NOT that simple for some.
Plenty of people who plan to buy one, who really want one, just haven't bought one yet for a plethora of reasons, your statement is just plain wrong.

Midnight_VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
I wanted an FL5 but got screwed one too many times. Happy with my ITS!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Anyone else thinking of using Uber from here on out. 🤣

Gregg

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 TEP Teg Type S '87 & '88 CRX Si, '96 Civic EX

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
We love our Yukon (AT4 with 6.2L). Best road tripper we’ve had and the kids love the space and comfort. Super smooth ride which is nice and it helps me appreciate the size/weight of the ITS that much more when I take it out.

ITS isn’t for everyone.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
On second thought I may just stay and watch my last thread play out.
People are working diligently on writing big paragraphs on how they (don't care)
If you can want a car you can afford and not buy it, you can not care about something and type paragraphs about it.

Joking aside, you jump in an Integra forum to talk about your bus you just bought. That's like if I walked into your living room to tell you I had diarrhea. Or genital warts. You probably won't care, but you may find it interesting enough to say something about it.