• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Took back my deposit

Srt//////M3

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 set challenger 2016 f80 m3 2020 outlander
After waiting for months, which I knew I would per what dealer said a couple things happened. One I've fallen out of love a bit for the ITS and second I don't have a (big) hauler.
I know its on the other side of the spectrum but iam going with a late model yukon denali. I rented one for a work trip and had a couple extra days with it. The wife and I really like it so the ITS will will have to wait.
Good luck with your orders/cars and mods iam out

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
No helicopter or airplane? Disappointed.

Fanatic

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Honda Civic Type R
Good on you. I've actually looked into the GMC Yukon as well. Wife and I have a Suburban High Country along with the toys. Grateful.

OP
OP
Srt//////M3

Srt//////M3

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ha I know, it's a little weird. Haven't been on here long and didnt offer any insight/knowledge to the honda/acura platform.
I see it all the time on the 2 main forums I've been on for over a decade people come in talk big then leave, or ask for advice to never hear from again, like did what we suggest work or what. Iam not that guy to... is it (still for sale) and bounce.

OP
OP
Srt//////M3

Srt//////M3

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MDX Type S Advance is our long hauler
mdx is a nice suv I did look at others. Not mmany can you (keep in mind iam not using it as a work truck) but when I had that rental I was able to return full 8x4 sheets of dry wall no problem. Not many can do that. Plus we do road trips her outlander gets tight to say the least

CMATT77

First Name
Carter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Chevy Tahoe, 2023 Ford Bronco
I have a 2021 Chevy Tahoe as my daily. It’s just so convenient and nice with a family of 5 despite me always being more of “a car guy”.

The Integra (ASpec not ITS) has been awesome so far to drive for fun as it’s going to my teenager. In a perfect world I’d have both an ITS and Tahoe but well I’d need to make some more $$$

KindaACarGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S (ABP/Black) ; Tacoma TRD
After waiting for months, which I knew I would per what dealer said a couple things happened. One I've fallen out of love a bit for the ITS and second I don't have a (big) hauler.
I know its on the other side of the spectrum but iam going with a late model yukon denali. I rented one for a work trip and had a couple extra days with it. The wife and I really like it so the ITS will will have to wait.
Good luck with your orders/cars and mods iam out
Don't you know absence is supposed to make the heart grow fonder?
ITS vs Denali - They have two completely different purposes. I'm happy that you had an opportunity to determine what was the best fit for your family before buying a new vehicle.

Brittania

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Toyota Camry
I'm still on the wait list but if I get confirmation that the next gen 4runner will be offered in manual before my white/red ITS comes in....

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
It's a free country, as long as you're not disruptive post on whatever forum you like. The only strange part is why you thought anyone would care, especially considering you replaced it with a completely irrelevant vehicle.

That white piece of machinery you posted up there could star in a movie called "cars I don't care about". I think if we were to post a poll that would be the consensus for the majority on this Integra forum.

As for "falling out of love with the ITS"... These cars shouldn't be that hard to find. MSRP or otherwise. Why anyone wouldn't have one that wanted one right now would have to come down to personal decisions. Either you're too lazy to put in a minimal amount of tracking down a car in dealer inventory and working a deal, or have some weird loyalty to a specific dealer, or waiting for some personal financial situation to manifest, or whatever. All of it really just comes down to you didn't really want one, if you're honest with yourself.

And it makes sense. You have an interesting garage, and the ITS clearly overlaps with your F80. IMHO, already having an F80 makes the ITS far less appealing unless you're considering replacing it. In fact, as much as I love my ITS, if someone offered me a perfect F80 M3 for an even trade I'd have to deeply consider it - it's as perfect a fit for my use case as the ITS and even has a few objective advantages over it- so there's your motivation right there. You didn't have any lol.

Enjoy your M3, you don't need an ITS.