• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

The Tuned 2023+ Integra Experience & Reliability Thread

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
[

so because of this , I bit the bullet and ordered it! Never delt with a Ktuner , so I’ll need to read up , how to add the tune when it comes in and how to navigate it.
Pretty straight forward. Plug in the tuner and your laptop. It’ll lock the tuner to the ecu, it’ll download and save the factory tune to the ktuner unit, you select the file Phearable send you and load it straight to the ecu. Takes a few minutes and you’re good.

Fawkes

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec
That was a concern for me as well, but if sometime goes wrong , I’ll try to re flash it to stock and hopefully it’s drive able where j could put 50 miles to clean any monitors , before it goes to a dealer 🫠
I’m confused, how would driving it for 50 miles clear out history flashed events in the ECU? I was under the assumption that forensic back end scans world show whether counters were reset each time you flashed?

Tux_Integra

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023
Is it safe to have a tune with cold winter months or would it be safer to drive on the factory tune till it gets warmer?

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Colder air isn’t hurting anything.

Tux_Integra

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023
Can someone explain what is the differences between the Ktuner base tune vs other tunes out there (Phearable, TSP, Etc..)

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Ktuner base tunes are a mild tune that changes just a little. Intended to leave as a very mild tune or build off of. Some call them canned tunes. Think of it as a one size fits all template email a company would send out vs a personally typed email specific to you.

Phearable etc are more aggressive, yet safe, tunes made by very well known and proven tuners that get the most out of the car. There isn’t really any safe improvement you could make to them therefore they are locked and uneditable.

Ap2Iven

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda s2000 / 10th Gen Civic
Pretty straight forward. Plug in the tuner and your laptop. It’ll lock the tuner to the ecu, it’ll download and save the factory tune to the ktuner unit, you select the file Phearable send you and load it straight to the ecu. Takes a few minutes and you’re good.
Would I only upload a single tune that Phearable sent me and from cruise control I can change the different boost setttings , or should there be multiple tunes sent to me ?
My unit Should be here by my next day off , so trying to learn as much as I can, as both intake and Ktuner get delivered the same day 😅

OP
OP
gtman

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Would I only upload a single tune that Phearable sent me and from cruise control I can change the different boost setttings , or should there be multiple tunes sent to me ?
My unit Should be here by my next day off , so trying to learn as much as I can, as both intake and Ktuner get delivered the same day 😅
The Phearable tune is a single tune that contains 3 different maps. You change maps using the cc buttons (cruise control must be off)

Map Switching Tutorial

1. Hold Cancel for a couple seconds

2. You'll notice the tachometer will change to map switching mode. (1,000 rpm represents map 1 -- 2,000 rpm represents map 2 -- 3,000 rpm represents map 3).

3. Then you toggle between maps using Resume and Set.

4. Once you decide which map you want to run, hold Cancel again for two to three seconds to set the map. The tach will then revert to normal operating mode.

You can switch maps while at a stop or while moving on the fly. Hope this helps.

OP
OP
gtman

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Can someone explain what is the differences between the Ktuner base tune vs other tunes out there (Phearable, TSP, Etc..)
The base tunes while perfectly good with lots of options aren't as smooth or refined as the off the shelf tunes. The off the shelf tunes are mostly locked with less user adjustments. TSP and Phearable tunes are excellent. My personal preference is Phearable.

Tux_Integra

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023
The base tunes while perfectly good with lots of options aren't as smooth or refined as the off the shelf tunes. The off the shelf tunes are mostly locked with less user adjustments. TSP and Phearable tunes are excellent. My personal preference is Phearable.
what does the datalog service do for you and is it something to get with the phearable tune?

OP
OP
gtman

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Datalogs are something that are an included part of the KTuner (and Hondata) software. They are used to check out and make sure things are running properly.

Tux_Integra

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023
Datalogs are something that are an included part of the KTuner (and Hondata) software. They are used to check out and make sure things are running properly.
is there a difference in normal and sport modes?

OP
OP
gtman

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
As far as what?

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Just one upload. Then you change boost on cruise control.