• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

The Tuned 2023+ Integra Experience & Reliability Thread

Big Duck

First Name
Big
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra, 240sx
i’ve been going back and forth between the 93 octane tune or the e85 93 octane tune, which would you recommend, any advice would help
Definitely go with the 98 tune. Premium fuel in this car will help in the long run

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
I'll be unloading the Integra this weekend, so I flashed it back to stock and tried to unlock the KTuner from the ECU. It appears the flash worked, but when I went to unlock it, I got a message saying, "this ECU has no VIN data.

53613693478_0fb7d41128_b.jpg

I wasn't expecting that and don't know what to do with it. I checked the KTuner Information and it shows a locked VIN.

53613488966_a9ef8efa21_b.jpg

Help...please.

Big Duck

First Name
Big
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra, 240sx
Just tuned my base CVT yesterday at about 5.4k miles. It’s definitely wakes up the car. I’ll be documenting it here later on.

A few questions:
  • Can I upgrade the CVT belt? Is that a thing yet?
  • Is it okay to drive in map 2 (23psi) or map 3 (25.5psi) while in normal mode?
  • Is there any engine internals I could upgrade to increase reliability with this tune?

Big Duck

First Name
Big
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra, 240sx
I'll be unloading the Integra this weekend, so I flashed it back to stock and tried to unlock the KTuner from the ECU. It appears the flash worked, but when I went to unlock it, I got a message saying, "this ECU has no VIN data.

53613693478_0fb7d41128_b.jpg

I wasn't expecting that and don't know what to do with it. I checked the KTuner Information and it shows a locked VIN.

53613488966_a9ef8efa21_b.jpg

Help...please.
I would try reaching out to Phearable themselves about this https://www.phearable.net/information/contact.html

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Just tuned my base CVT yesterday at about 5.4k miles. It’s definitely wakes up the car. I’ll be documenting it here later on.

A few questions:
  • Can I upgrade the CVT belt? Is that a thing yet?
  • Is it okay to drive in map 2 (23psi) or map 3 (25.5psi) while in normal mode?
  • Is there any engine internals I could upgrade to increase reliability with this tune?
I’ll be following closely. Looking to tune mine in the near future (CVT)

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

Big Duck

First Name
Big
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra, 240sx
Since I dragged my feet on this a little and I'm trading the car in tomorrow morning, I'm just going to leave it in the glove compartment. If the next owner wants to use it, they can.

Thanks for the reply.
How much did you get on trade in if you don’t mind me asking?

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
T
How much did you get on trade in if you don’t mind me asking?
Don't mind at all; I'm an open book, BUT I don't know yet. That will get hammered out tomorrow. I just checked Carvana and they offered $23,600, so I'm hoping for at least that. I will take less depending on how we work the rest of the deal.

Big Duck

First Name
Big
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra, 240sx
That’s not bad! Keep us updated on the final price.

creaturemachine

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
Since I dragged my feet on this a little and I'm trading the car in tomorrow morning, I'm just going to leave it in the glove compartment. If the next owner wants to use it, they can.

Thanks for the reply.
That'll be a fun surprise for the shop that turns that thing around. What are you trading for?

I’ll be following closely. Looking to tune mine in the near future (CVT)
This seems to be the year of the tune. Ktuner is on the way for me too. Warranties are boring.

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
That’s not bad! Keep us updated on the final price.
I took 23,500 for the Integra and got out the door for a little more than 38,000. One of the first things I did was turn off the rain sensing function on the wipers. That's something I couldn't do on the Integra.

The Integra was a good car. There were many things I liked about it, a few things I didn't, and a few things that drove me crazy, but its biggest fault was that it wasn't a GTI. I guess I'm just a GTI fanboy, despite this only being my 3rd.

53621237019_bb21bbff9c_b.jpg

Pic for closure. ;)

pho69

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A Spec 6sp manual
(updated with new mods)

Vehicle: 2023 Integra A-Spec w/technology (manual)

Total tuned time: 4 weeks

Tuned miles driven:
2500 miles

Tuning device(s) used: KTuner V2

Tunes used: Phearable map stage 3 (25 psi)

Fuel used:
93 octane

Additional related mods: PRL HVI, Remark catback exhaust, ACT aftermarket clutch

Problems/issues:
None

Driving style: quick burst on freeway on ramp or when passing other cars but otherwise spirited but not stupid driving

Tuning experience notes: first time tuning a car myself. A lot of initial anxiety but if you do your homework and how to videos it’s actually super straight forward. Like others said BEST bang for the buck. Makes the car feel like a whole different car! Will update more soon

** from the last post, I've since added an aftermarket clutch, ACT, so that i can run Phearable stage 3 map ALL THE TIME , and also added the PRL high volume intake. so far so good. ACT clutch is good, almost stock like in feel**

creaturemachine

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
I took 23,500 for the Integra and got out the door for a little more than 38,000. One of the first things I did was turn off the rain sensing function on the wipers. That's something I couldn't do on the Integra.

The Integra was a good car. There were many things I liked about it, a few things I didn't, and a few things that drove me crazy, but its biggest fault was that it wasn't a GTI. I guess I'm just a GTI fanboy, despite this only being my 3rd.

53621237019_bb21bbff9c_b.jpg

Pic for closure. ;)
Nice. As a Toyota fanboy I feel like I'm only in a Honda until they sell something compelling again. One thing's for sure, VW always had the best factory wheels. Enjoy!

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nice. As a Toyota fanboy I feel like I'm only in a Honda until they sell something compelling again. One thing's for sure, VW always had the best factory wheels. Enjoy!
Thanks. Last Tuesday I pulled into the dealer behind a woman in a GR Corolla who was there to trade it for a GTI. The wheels do look nice, but they are most likely going to get swapped for 18's for a little more sidewall - potholes and all - and all season tires. It's my only car, so it needs to be a 4 season one.