• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Milltek Exhaust Sound Clips

jopapiiii

First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
I think I already fell in love with the milltek. I come back every so often just to listen to how it sounds. but yeah Boostlogic and AWE are still working on their own. I would just want black tips and I'm set

JCJai

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Abarth 500, 2024 Integra Type S
Did I make the wrong choice with the MBRP exhaust?

jopapiiii

First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
Why did you want to choose that one? no wrong answers ever. Do you currently have it or is in on order?

JCJai

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Abarth 500, 2024 Integra Type S
Why did you want to choose that one? no wrong answers ever. Do you currently have it or is in on order?
The sound is pretty good to be fair, nah it's like backordered for 4 to 5 weeks.

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I think I already fell in love with the milltek. I come back every so often just to listen to how it sounds. but yeah Boostlogic and AWE are still working on their own. I would just want black tips and I'm set
Also want some black tips.

That said... really disappointed that all of these rely on clamps -- I want some flanges! We're already spending a lot on a valved exhaust anyway, might as well offer flanges. If it was a cheap exhaust, I'd get the clamps, but that ship has sailed by nature of the valve, so...

jopapiiii

First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
The sound is pretty good to be fair, nah it's like backordered for 4 to 5 weeks.
well then no biggie on that. I saw the video but it didn't do as much justice for me. I would love to see more raw video just like this tread.

Also want some black tips.

That said... really disappointed that all of these rely on clamps -- I want some flanges! We're already spending a lot on a valved exhaust anyway, might as well offer flanges. If it was a cheap exhaust, I'd get the clamps, but that ship has sailed by nature of the valve, so...

thats what im saying too! but for the valves, it is what it is. once flex fuel becomes available, my build would be fully complete.