• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Milltek Exhaust Sound Clips

thomasau

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S, 2023 Lexus IS500
Really satisfied with the Milltek exhaust! Sounds a little taco bell sometimes, but can’t complain. With valves closed, the cabin sounds stock and is perfect for daily driving. Last clip is stock exhaust.

Last edited:

jopapiiii

First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
i think i just nutted on my pants. all you have is the exhaust? any hp gain you think you noticed?

dockleryxk

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5
Hell yeah dude! They used my car to test fit. It sounds like you went with no resonators. That's the way to do it!!!

Do you have a stock downpipe?

jopapiiii

First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
so the one you have is resonated? and i thought about getting it non resonated holy shit. pretty much all those pops are just in sport+?

my car is completely stock. i am feining for some modifications.

OP
OP
thomasau

thomasau

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
i think i just nutted on my pants. all you have is the exhaust? any hp gain you think you noticed?
Yea that’s only the milltek unresonated catback! To me I didn’t notice any hp gains other than spinning a little bit more from low 2nd gear pulls but I just chalked it up to my tires being worn more

OP
OP
thomasau

thomasau

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hell yeah dude! They used my car to test fit. It sounds like you went with no resonators. That's the way to do it!!!

Do you have a stock downpipe?
So your car was the one in the milltek instagram video?? I was rewatching it over and over before I pulled the trigger on buying it 😭. I do have stock downpipe right now since I don’t want to mess with warranty

dockleryxk

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5
So your car was the one in the milltek instagram video?? I was rewatching it over and over before I pulled the trigger on buying it 😭. I do have stock downpipe right now since I don’t want to mess with warranty
pssshhhh warranty shmarranty hahaha

Glad the video helped you decide, and yeah that was my car!

It sounds so much better in person, though! You did a great job capturing the sound in your videos.

Once I swap my downpipe, I'll have to show ya some sound clips

OP
OP
thomasau

thomasau

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
pssshhhh warranty shmarranty hahaha

Glad the video helped you decide, and yeah that was my car!

It sounds so much better in person, though! You did a great job capturing the sound in your videos.

Once I swap my downpipe, I'll have to show ya some sound clips
I would say the same thing about the warranty if I didn't have such bad luck:doh:

Yea the milltek video didn't really do it justice compared to hearing it in person, but that's so dope that you're patient zero!

Let me know how that new downpipe sounds compared to just the catback! My friend's Camaro has a stock burble and his sounds crazy after a Borla catback so hoping I stand a chance if I ever decide to switch out the downpipe.

OP
OP
thomasau

thomasau

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
i wanna go all in tbh. i want to make like 450+ whp so warranty, to me is a little ehhh as well.
Honestly it doesn't even seem that hard to do 450+whp. I don't know if you've seen that one integra on instagram but they're already pushing 500+ whp I think with an RV6 turbo and downpipe which I thought was insanity. It sucks though that there's barely any aftermarket for these cars, but definitely send clips of your mods! Definitely won't be watching in scared envy😁

dockleryxk

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5
I would say the same thing about the warranty if I didn't have such bad luck:doh:

Yea the milltek video didn't really do it justice compared to hearing it in person, but that's so dope that you're patient zero!

Let me know how that new downpipe sounds compared to just the catback! My friend's Camaro has a stock burble and his sounds crazy after a Borla catback so hoping I stand a chance if I ever decide to switch out the downpipe.
hey now, to each their own! It’s your car, do what you’re comfortable with!

I will let you know for sure

jopapiiii

First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
this is probably the best exhaust on the market right now for the de5. haven't seen any others at all

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Really satisfied with the Milltek exhaust! Sounds a little taco bell sometimes, but can’t complain. With valves closed, the cabin sounds stock and is perfect for daily driving. Last clip is stock exhaust.
😂 Parking garages are another level.

OP
OP
thomasau

thomasau

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
this is probably the best exhaust on the market right now for the de5. haven't seen any others at all
I was looking at BoostLogic, but they didn't have any videos and I saw that AWE was talking about releasing one. The AWE catback on the FL5 and FK8 civic sound insane too, but valves were more important to me! They'll probably release theirs' later this year and I'm really curious to how it'll sound.