• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

RV6 Rear Anti-Roll Bar

LiquidCarbon

First Name
Laing
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech manual 6sp
Just got this and need to install. 25mm diameter and hollow. Spherical bearing endlinks. Very high quality stuff.
IMG_2991.jpeg

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Yeah. It's on my install list once it's warm out.

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Just got this and need to install. 25mm diameter and hollow. Spherical bearing endlinks. Very high quality stuff.
IMG_2991.jpeg
Nice 🤙 heard nothing but good things about RV6 in the quality department. Been eyeing a 25mm Eibach bar and brace myself. Are you installing soon?

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I also have the eibach. It's great. had them on other cars before too. Never had any issues. That RV6 is pretty to look at, but once it's installed, that's the last time you'll see it, LOL. If the cost was the same, I may get the RV6, if not I would gladly stick with Eibach.

Dakei

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec 6MT
Any real benefits of a 25mm bar over a 22mm one? I was thinking of going with a 22mm Whiteline swaybar since it's only slightly thicker than stock and shouldn't have too much of an impact on driving dynamics other than tightening the rear.

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Any real benefits of a 25mm bar over a 22mm one? I was thinking of going with a 22mm Whiteline swaybar since it's only slightly thicker than stock and shouldn't have too much of an impact on driving dynamics other than tightening the rear.
I haven’t ever had a rear sway bar on a fwd car before. Do you think the 25mm would be too dramatic for spirited street driving?

Dakei

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec 6MT
I haven’t ever had a rear sway bar on a fwd car before. Do you think the 25mm would be too dramatic for spirited street driving?
That's what I'm trying to figure out too. The sensible choice would be the 22mm sway bar; it will reduce body roll and mitigate understeer while not drastically affecting driving dynamics and comfort.

I think the 25mm bar is too much for spirited driving. I could be wrong though. If anyone can give me a brief description on the 25mm bar over the 22mm, I'd be inclined to reconsider.

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Eibach's is 25mm. Trying to reduce understeer, and even induce a little oversteer with some throttle lift. Reduce body roll, improve turn in. I'm no expert driver, so we'll see how it goes next time I'm at the track. I only go a couple times per year for fun, not super serious. Also just love a super tight feel with as little body roll as possible, without being too terribly stiff for daily driver.

OP
OP

LiquidCarbon

First Name
Laing
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech manual 6sp
When I was doing serious autocross in my Turbo Beetle years ago, I had a rear bar that was in excess of 50 mm in the rear twist beam, plus the OE rear bar and the twist beam itself. Each side of the rear bar was through bolted into the twist beam with two bolts. Wore out several drill bits installing the rear bar. People accused me of lifting the inside rear tire over the cones. Large rear bars transfer weight to the inside front tire which is very important to getting acceleration out of a turn - you can stand on the throttle much earlier with a large rear bar. Especially important when you do not have a limited slip differential. You can also induce trailing throttle oversteer. When going into a tight corner, you lift the throttle and turn (and maybe brake at the same time), the rear end begins to slide sideways on the outside tire that is still on the ground (rotates), when the car is pointing the way you want, you get back on the throttle, weight transfers back to the rear and it stops sliding sideways and away you go to the next turn.
I will probably set it on the innermost (stiffest) of the three holes and drive it that way. If it is too tailhappy (doubtful) then I will back off one hole. I hope to install this weekend.

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
That's for the A-spec. You have to hit "Type S" in the drop down menu to get to the 25mm one.

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)