• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 wrx, 2015nissan juke nismo, 15 scion frs
I've own quite a few cars between me and my wife. 01 integra LS, 01 integra type R, Scion TC 2nd Gen, mini Cooper S,370z, s2000( wasn't mine but a friend's who let me borrow it for a bit) Scion FRS, Nissan Juke nismo, BMW 335, wrx auto and 6mt, 9th gen Civic si, subaru ascent, kia seltos sx, 23 integra I could car less about 0-60s I just love a fun car that makes me feel confident behind the wheel. If I had to give me top 5 out of all those car it would be the:

1. S2000
2. FRS
3. 23 integra( still need more drive time to see to see if it's better drivers car than the frs
4. Integra type R
5. Kia seltos sx (yes this car lol, for a little car it moves. It's faster than my integra for sure and it's pretty agile for a crossover)

Worst car out of that group is the 370z followed by the 335. 370 was just a numb car with no character. Just really fast
335 was heavy and the steering wheel conveyed that. It was really uncomfortable in traffic and there was always some issue with it going to the shop.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
RB2490

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
After more time in the integra. I'm going to move it up a place and I enjoy it more than I did my frs. Now that I'm tuned I'm really enjoying the car. My frs was tuned using e85, intake, front pipe, exhaust, lightweight pully and I still enjoy the integra more.

Linas19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Insight, Subaru Impreza, Subaru Outback
My 2017 Subaru Impreza feels smaller and easier to toss around. Itā€™s engine doesnt sound as good at high rpms. The Impreza has real leather and equally comfortable seating but no adjustable lumbar, which is not important to me. The voice assistant button can activate Siri or the built in Voice Assistant, while the button can only activate Alexa on the Integra. It is easier to load stuff in the trunk because it is shallow. The materials in the Impreza appear more durable due its outdoorsy Subaru heritage. It has a built in garage opener as well as steering responsive headlights.

The Integra is more engaging and fun to drive due to the manual transmission and greater horsepower and torque. It is more stylish and has a solid presence. It has a larger trunk.

KhasnFX

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'09 Civic Si, '23 Integra
My only other car is an 8th gen Civic Si sedan. To be honest, the Civic is more fun to drive and ergonomically it's perfect for me. I'm probably biased though since I've been driving that every day for the past five years. Once the break-in period is over on my Integra, I'll gas it on some mountain passes and see how it stacks up against my Si.

missmyegg

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec CVT, 2016 Accord Sport
Hi, I'm new here!
I just bought a new Integra A-Spec CVT. I really really wanted a stick, but my wife has a disability that makes it uncomfortable to drive one. But this is my 4th Honda CVT. We traded in my 2018 Civic EX hatch. I really like driving the Integra but I can't believe some of the omissions Acura left out of the base A-Spec (non tech). Things my Civic had that the Integra doesn't:
  • No boost gauge in the Integra dash!
  • Civic had dual climate control
  • Rear seats had a fold-down cup holder (a life saver with a 5 year old). This really confuses me why the A-Spec tech gets one...
  • Sound system was slightly but noticeably better.
  • Had XM Radio
  • Had HD Radio
  • While the infotainment center was extremely slow and bad overall UI, the radio RDS displayed the whole station and song unlike the Integra where it reads it line-by-line.
  • Trip computer with history of last 3 trips. Current drive MPG was shown as well on both dash and screen.
  • Civic had more storage nicknacks and was actually really good ergonomic wise with the center console and such.
  • Android Auto turn-by-turn directions appeared on the dash cluster
I would honestly trade the driver assist functions for all or most of those things.

OP
OP
RB2490

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yea I was really surprised acura left the other trims hanging basically forcing people to get the top of the line. No boost Guage surprised me, and not being able to change the interior led trim color in the door.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I guess I'm glad I got the tech package.

Gushred86

First Name
Rose
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Liquid Carbon Metallic Integra
I had a 2004 Chevy Aveo as my first car,then went to a 2012 Hyundai Accent and 2018 Mazda 3 touring.I now have a Acura Integra ,automatic with the tech package.
The Integra is definitely an upgrade over the Mazda and all of the other cars.
Beautiful interior and exterior and loads of tech and a decent audio with the ElS.I do wish that it had 50-75 more hp and I prefer the Bose system in my Mazda.

SteamedHams

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5G Integra 6MT
I've had a ton of cars:
  • '20 V60 T8 Polestar Engineered
  • '20 Cayenne Turbo Coupe
  • '16 TLX K24
  • '14 500 Abarth
  • '13 WRX STI
  • '10 X6M
  • '09 335i
  • '08 Z4M Roadster
  • '08 IS-F
  • '08 Civic Si
  • '06 SLK55 AMG
  • '04 Sequoia 4x4
  • '98 Z3M Roadster
  • '88 RX-7
I'm not going to compare it against the much faster cars on that list because frankly this is not a particularly quick car. In terms of quickness, it's on par with the FA5 Si and 500 Abarth. In terms of fun to drive, it's a little behind both too; the Si had the wild 8000RPM K20, and the 500 Abarth makes some of the best noises on this side of $100K. However, it's far more livable and comfortable than both of those cars were. The shifter is also tops, right up there with the FA5 Si.

It's hard to rank these cars because they're all so different. In terms of performance, it ranks towards the bottom. In terms of fun to drive, it ranks somewhere in the upper half of the manual cars I've owned. One thing that became clear to me after owning the 500 Abarth is that these lower powered cars are more fun to drive in the city because you can drive the snot out of them without breaking too many speed laws. The Integra definitely falls into that category; I can row through 3 gears over 7 seconds and stil not break 60 :drive:.

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
I was going to say about the same thing. My last car was a Toyota Tacoma; how do I compare to that? Obviously the Integra won't carry as much stuff, but it sure as hell is more fun to drive and gets way better gas mileage.

I have owned several hatches

2012 VW GTI
2011 Honda Fit Sport
2007 Mazda 3 2.4
1985 VW GTI
1981 Honda Civic 1500GL

There were a few other cars/trucks sprinkled within these, but I'll stay with the hatches. Obviously, the Integra has far more features than any of the others, despite the others also being the top of their lines for their respective years. The 2012 GTI is probably the closest, but in order to not feel like I was rowing a boat, I had to install a short-shifter kit. Also, the GTI didn't have an LSD, so the Integra powers out of corners way better; the GTI just roasted the inside tire. After a tune - which I haven't done to the Integra yet - the GTI had way more power, but that came with horrendous wheel hop. I did really like the adaptive headlights and that I could close all my windows and sunroof with my key fob. The latter took a little fiddling with the vehicle programming by the shop that tuned it for me.

All in all, I'd say the Integra might be a little better than any other hatch I've owned, if for no other reason than the LSD.

Leehro

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
was going to say about the same thing. My last car was a Toyota Tacoma; how do I compare to that? Obviously the Integra won't carry as much stuff, but it sure as hell is more fun to drive and gets way better gas mileage.
Totally. I had a 2012 MDX for 9 years before the Integra. How does it compare? Well the MDX was faster 0-60 šŸ˜‚ but surely not as fun to drive.

Before that I had a 2010 Mazdaspeed3 2.3T hatch and a 2001 VW Jetta 2.0. Both manual transmission.

the Integra is easily the best car Iā€™ve owned. The LSD gives it a huge advantage over the Mazda, which was quicker but suffered from demonic torque steer. Itā€™s roomier than everything except the MDX (duh) but I was still able to pack a ridiculous amount for a camping trip. Itā€™s fun to put it in sport mode and row through gears and chuck it into corners, but I also appreciate comfort mode on the highway with LKAS, ACC, and 40mpg.

Iā€™m only comparing with 3 other cars but for me itā€™s the perfect balance for a daily driver. CarPlay and the ELS are great too.

A3REDT

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT, 2015 Chevrolet Camaro SS 6
As a daily:
1. 2006 Audi A3 2.0T 6MT
1.5. 2015 Chevrolet Volt
2. 2023 Acura Integra 6MT
2.5. 2018 Mustang Ecoboost 6MT
3. 2018 Chevrolet Colorado Diesel
4. 2015 Chevrolet Camaro SS 6MT

As a fun weekend car:
1. 2015 Camaro SS 6MT
2. 2006 Audi A3 2.0T 6MT(including the ~3k in Koni special active shocks and adjustable ARBs and other various suspension stuff I installed)
3. 2018 Mustang Ecoboost 6MT
4. 2023 Acura Integra
5. Chevrolet Colorado diesel

I loved my A3, still notice things every day in the Integra that the A3 did better, but I DO NOT MISS all the work I had to do to keep that car on the road šŸ˜…

20210117_150851.jpg

20220721_184639.jpg

20220827_092358.jpg

20211225_142404.jpg

20220716_072306.jpg

memo90061

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E350
I don't really know much about cars. Most of the reviews that I've been reading about the Integra say that it's not that fast. I wonder compared to what other cars? I currently have a Mercedes E-350 and it might be total loss. Would I be able to feel a huge difference?

OP
OP
RB2490

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I don't really know much about cars. Most of the reviews that I've been reading about the Integra say that it's not that fast. I wonder compared to what other cars? I currently have a Mercedes E-350 and it might be total loss. Would I be able to feel a huge difference?
I couldn't find any data on an e350 but they did have data kn a e450. This is 40-80 runs that demonstrate real world performance.
Screenshot_20221202_104954_Reddit.jpg

I made a little stitch show casing the difference. 6.4 integra, 5.9 mercedes 2013 e350(302hp,279lbs of tq(only video I could find lol) not sure what year you had.