• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Prices for paint correction and ceramic

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
I’ve seen a lot of threads about PPF + ceramic, but I haven’t really seen any paint correction and ceramic coating price quotes.

I’ve done car detailing and polishing for friends and family for many years as a hobby. Looking to maybe start my own business. I’m located in Miami, FL.

What have you all been getting quoted for:

1) paint correction
2) just ceramic coating
3) correction (what degree) and ceramic coating

Please share your experience with the Integra or any other vehicle you’ve had done within the past 5 years. How did you feel about the price you paid, and was there something more that could have been done and you would have happily paid for. The more info the better!

crepr12

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS Black on Black
Most top tier detailers will paint correct prior to ceramic coating...I had the wifes MDX Type S done. but that included full PPF so price was crazy high...

S2000Forever

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2002 Honda S2000, 2024 Acura Integra Type-S
I just did my LCM, cost was as follows (plus taxes)...

PPF - Full Front End & Mirrors - $1,900
Ceramic Coating - $1,100
Tinted Windows 20% All around - $200

Talk to Shawn at The Armour Lab, highly recommended, very professional!
The Armour Lab

OP
OP
JC-RH

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
So charging $700-$900 depending on the level of correction needed wouldn’t be out of the question.

BlackhawkBill

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 A-Spec w Tech Integra
I just went last week to a local place to get a quote for ceramic....I believe I was gonna go with the 3-5 year ceramic and was quoted just under $1,200.00. After doing some research and speaking to numerous coworkers/friends that have had ceramic done on their vehicles, I've decided to just stick with a nice wax and do it myself lol

Baozzer

First Name
Bao
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 A-Spec Tech 6MT
Build Thread
Link
i've paid $1200 for ceramic coating full interior/exterior/engine bay with paint correction (mind you car was only like a month old but wouldn't lower the price)