• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Parking Sensor Wiring

Compromise

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
When I removed my bumper to install the PRL FMIC, it fell and ripped the passenger side parking sensor wires. Anyone have the service manual for the proper orientation? The driver's side has 4 wires and they're slightly different in the colors..

Also does anyone know how to depin this mf? I can't figure it out ugh
1000010615.jpg

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
I can provide that for you when I’m at work tomorrow. As far as the de-pining itself I would have to see how the front connector looks. Also the pins are usually not to be reused as they’re crimped and it looks like you ripped it off the crimped pins entirely. I would advise buying new pins, to avoid intermittent issues in the future from trying to reuse old pins by prying the tabs back and re-crimping

OP
OP
Compromise

Compromise

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
I can provide that for you when I’m at work tomorrow. As far as the de-pining itself I would have to see how the front connector looks. Also the pins are usually not to be reused as they’re crimped and it looks like you ripped it off the crimped pins entirely. I would advise buying new pins, to avoid intermittent issues in the future from trying to reuse old pins by prying the tabs back and re-crimping
1000010663.jpg

Oh ok.. got any idea where I can buy the pins? Thanks!

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
We have a pin kit but I don’t remember where it’s from. Any terminal pin kit should suffice like those on Amazon. Only thing is if it’s gold terminals, stick with gold terminals. You’ll need a terminal pin crimper also. There’s some kits that sell the terminal removal picks that will help you pop those off. Might be a little tricky without the wire connected as some require a little maneuvering on the back end. You can try using a thin pick or a Bobby pin to push down on the locks. A little hard to tell from the photo

View attachment Parking and Back-up Sensor System (KA USA DE5) (Collision Avoidance and Parking Assist Systems).pdf

OP
OP
Compromise

Compromise

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S