• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

pomegranate

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Mazda 3 Hatch
Just for the spoiler, rear diffuser, and side underbody spoilers is $2605... sheesh. Puts it definitely over 40k OTD for A-spec tech (including all fees and taxes)
A-spec Tech in California is already 41k OTD at MSRP

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Does that mean if it’s something like floor mats that you can “install” yourself, that is a bit les than the price shown?

JohnV

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'13 Ford C-Max Energi '19 Acura RDX
Does that mean if it’s something like floor mats that you can “install” yourself, that is a bit les than the price shown?
I looked into buying accessories for my wife's 2019 RDX. I found where the accessory could be purchased online. My dealer only offered installed prices. Kind of a rip off for floor mats!
This was 6 months after first deliveries though, so it should be a while before genuine and aftermarket accessories are available. YMMV

Xcfool

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Liquid Carbon Tech 6spd
I posted a couple weeks back the topic of a rear tow hitch but got zero responses.
Not to tow but to mount bike racks.
I'm hoping the bumper frame is the same as the Civic so the hitches that fit that will also work on an Integra.
Any thoughts?

lauren01

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda CR-Z
I don’t trust the pricelists in this forum or the others I’m on. No one is stating the source. My suspicious mind is wondering if dealers are trying to gauge how bad we’re going to freak out about rip off accessorizing prices. Hey, dealers, yes, we are freaking out. I can put my own blackout emblems on for three times less. That is, whenever parts are available.

lauren01

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda CR-Z
Window tint for me, that's it. They can keep their over priced accessories.
Just talked with my salesperson about getting top of line 3M tint yesterday. They sub it out to a tint shop, as do most dealers.

I plan on getting a quote from the shop I used last year to tint my ‘13 CR-Z and at least one other shop to compare prices. The little Z has 8 windows, including the hatchback’s small vertical glass piece, that they tinted. Negotiated from $700 to $600. Painful but worth it because I was tired of roasting in that tiny hatchback. Integra will need it just as much. I will go light on the front door windows.

Josh2201

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra, 2020 Yamaha MT09
Just talked with my salesperson about getting top of line 3M tint yesterday. They sub it out to a tint shop, as do most dealers.

I plan on getting a quote from the shop I used last year to tint my ‘13 CR-Z and at least one other shop to compare prices. The little Z has 8 windows, including the hatchback’s small vertical glass piece, that they tinted. Negotiated from $700 to $600. Painful but worth it because I was tired of roasting in that tiny hatchback. Integra will need it just as much. I will go light on the front door windows.
Definitely a bit of a hit.. I have a deposit on an si and the tint price was 350~. Probably doesn't include windshield and not really sure the kind of tint they use. I'll have to see what Acura charges.

lauren01

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda CR-Z
Definitely a bit of a hit.. I have a deposit on an si and the tint price was 350~. Probably doesn't include windshield and not really sure the kind of tint they use. I'll have to see what Acura charges.
For $350 IMO it will be the old technology tint.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
For $350 IMO it will be the old technology tint.
Agreed. That being said 3M isn’t the best. Even their top trim stuff. Tint companies go back and forth in cycles with tech and at some point in the cycle one is at the top. Currently Suntek and XPel are the best tints.

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
Yay! Also, Z embargo lifted today so lots of good content to watch these next few weeks.
I’ve been watching Nissan Z videos and I have to say that Z looks great. The Z feels like the true Japanese upgrade option to the BRZ/GR86 and the Z emotionally moves me a bit more than the Surpra does, which always feels a bit “BMW boring” no matter how good it is in all reality. I need the Integra for now, I have to drive something for now, but the Z just might be my step up car plan going forward. It just has to beat out the GR Corolla and the Integra Type S.

Josh2201

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra, 2020 Yamaha MT09
I’ve been watching Nissan Z videos and I have to say that Z looks great. The Z feels like the true Japanese upgrade option to the BRZ/GR86 and the Z emotionally moves me a bit more than the Surpra does, which always feels a bit “BMW boring” no matter how good it is in all reality. I need the Integra for now, I have to drive something for now, but the Z just might be my step up car plan going forward. It just has to beat out the GR Corolla and the Integra Type S.
Man that z looks wicked. It's like a grand more than the mt integra. 46k cdn for the base model. Unfortunately it's not a car that suits my needs....maybe in 20 years when the kids move out lol

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Confused how a 2 door coupe compares to a 4 door hatchback.. if I were getting 2 doors it would be a mustang, camaro,Z, gr86,brz,supra. But we are in a 4 door sedan forum which can't match any of those

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
I don’t limit my choices by door count, it’s more about what the entire package offers me. As a single person who rarely takes along more than one person I find that hatchback utility is more useful to me than a backseat. That does not mean I don’t see any value at all in 4 seats, just that for the right car I can go in either direction. And the Integra is still small for a family road trip or hanging all together in a car anyway. I would buy a MDX Type-S for that if I could.

Last edited: