• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

pomegranate

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Mazda 3 Hatch
I think the product planner mentioned tuning when he was asked what is the difference in powertrain between Si and Integra. He mentioned that Civic Si is great platform to start with and so powertrain, hardware and chassis are shared. The engineers did some software tuning. In his answers, I hear a lot of marketing buzzwords to create some intrigue.

I just spoke to a salesman and his dealership wants $2000 extra for their package (wheel locks, tinting, etc. so the price for the top trip will touch $40k once taxes and delivery fees are added. I am having second thoughts about going ahead with my order.
Yup. Personally, I could never justify the cost at least for a manual. Mid 30s is really 35k with destination and handling is 37k with add-ons is reaching 40k. I'm guessing Type S will end up reaching around 44k~45k?

bguttery

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6-speed manual
That’s current expectations for someone ordering now. Those that already order manuals early on have early build dates.
Agreed. I have a build date of June 17-21 according to my dealer.

02lo

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
3 Silverados, camaro ss, xtreme pickup, accord v6
That’s current expectations for someone ordering now. Those that already order manuals early on have early build dates.
I ordered a manual on 3/12 and I don't have a build date. My dealer has told me that they haven't even been allocated any manuals yet and are hoping that they get a allocation for a manual when they place their next orders on May 16th. They have actually ordered CVT cars that are in line behind me due to this. When I was updated last week, they were thinking that I might see a car in August. That's mid to late summer as fall starts 9/22

Juddtastic77

First Name
Judd
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra Aspec MT Majestic Black Pearl
Yeah, mine was ordered through Serra Acura in Ohio as soon as hey were able to. Build date is may 17/20.. A-spec with Tech 6MT. It’s the first one they’re getting, even before their demo. I hope those dates hold true! They told me first week in June at the latest

Juddtastic77

First Name
Judd
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra Aspec MT Majestic Black Pearl
I ordered a manual on 3/12 and I don't have a build date. My dealer has told me that they haven't even been allocated any manuals yet and are hoping that they get a allocation for a manual when they place their next orders on May 16th. They have actually ordered CVT cars that are in line behind me due to this. When I was updated last week, they were thinking that I might see a car in August. That's mid to late summer as fall starts 9/22
I really hope you get it sooner! Especially since you ordered it basically when it was available…perhaps the dealer didn’t put in orders for their cars the day when you put your $500 down? Regardless, I hope you don’t have to wait so long

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
Canadian model pricing also announced.

2023 Acura Integra Set for June Arrival, Pricing Announced
  • Integra pricing to start at $34,350 (MSRP)
Markham, ON. April 28, 2022 - The all-new 2023 Integra will mark the return of an iconic nameplate to the Acura lineup when it begins arriving at dealerships in June at a starting price of $34,350. A premium, turbocharged 5-door liftback designed for a new generation of enthusiast drivers, the Integra Elite A-Spec®, and the segment’s only 6-speed manual transmission, will have an MSRP of $42,550.

The 2023 Acura Integra is also available with a one-year free trial of AcuraLink™ services, including Security and Remote packages, at no extra cost. More information about AcuraLink™ is available here.

Key Features:
  • Premium 5-door liftback, frameless Diamond Pentagon grille with a new diamond pattern, and Integra logo embossed in the front and rear fascias
  • First-ever factory turbocharged Integra features 1.5-litre VTEC® turbo engine producing 200 hp (SAE net at 6,000 rpm) and 192 lb.-ft. of torque (SAE net at 1,800-5,000 rpm)
  • Segment-exclusive 6-speed manual transmission delivers crisp gear changes for a thrilling driving experience (Elite A-Spec® Package-
  • Sport-tuned suspension makes Integra fun-to-drive, available Adaptive Damper System gives driver precise control of damper settings (Elite A-Spec® Package)
  • Integrated Dynamics System includes Sport, Comfort, Normal driving modes, with available customizable Individual mode (Elite A-Spec® Package)
  • Sporty and personal cabin features a driver-focused cockpit design, premium materials and precise detailing and a large greenhouse for exceptional outward visibility
  • Integra has class-leading rear seat legroom and cargo volume
  • Standard 10.2-inch all-digital Acura Precision Cockpit™ instrument cluster and available head-up display with user-selectable content (Elite A-Spec® Package)
  • Available 9-inch touchscreen with wireless Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ integration, Qi-compatible wireless charging, and 16-speaker ELS STUDIO 3D® audio (Elite A-Spec® Package)
  • Standard advanced safety includes driver and passenger airbags designed to control head rotation in a crash, rear seat airbags and a new single-camera AcuraWatch® system with enhanced Traffic Jam Assist (TJA) and Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR)
Additional details on the 2023 Acura Integra can be found, here.

2023 Integra Pricing

2023 Acura Integra
Drivetrain
MSRP
MSRP
Incl. Freight & PDI​
Integra
FWD​
$34,350​
$36,725​
Integra A-Spec®
FWD​
$37,050​
$39,425​
Integra Elite A-Spec® Package
FWD​
$42,550​
$44,925​
Integra Elite A-Spec® Package and 6-speed manual
FWD​
$42,550​
$44,925​
That extra $8200 for the manual doesn’t really seem to get you your money’s worth.

Good on them for fair entry level pricing but that’s a typical marketing ploy to get people in the door so it’s self serving of course.

Then another $2700 to get an appearance package that makes it look a lot better sure.. a decent charge for some visual addons.

Annnnd another $5500 to get the cool stuff. Smart… make those with the means pay handsomely. Hopefully Type S is a similar increase. Hope that increase will feel like a better value than A Spec Elite.

02lo

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
3 Silverados, camaro ss, xtreme pickup, accord v6
I really hope you get it sooner! Especially since you ordered it basically when it was available…perhaps the dealer didn’t put in orders for their cars the day when you put your $500 down? Regardless, I hope you don’t have to wait so long
Thanks. I do too. I placed my reservation on Saturday morning right after they opened. I called and spoke with the sales manager before placing my reservation and he told me that they would be placing orders the following week, that I was 6th in line and the first manual on order, but they were unsure how many cars they would be allocated until Monday. Later in the week they told me that they had only been allocated 4 cars on the initial order. Then the following week they told me they had only been allocated 3. I'm starting to think that they dropped the ball somehow.

Last edited:

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
That extra $8200 for the manual doesn’t really seem to get you your money’s worth.

Good on them for fair entry level pricing but that’s a typical marketing ploy to get people in the door so it’s self serving of course.

Then another $2700 to get an appearance package that makes it look a lot better sure.. a decent charge for some visual addons.

Annnnd another $5500 to get the cool stuff. Smart… make those with the means pay handsomely. Hopefully Type S is a similar increase. Hope that increase will feel like a better value than A Spec Elite.
If you buy your own LSD that alone is 1k for the part, not counting install. Speaker system, HUD, suspension upgrade, seat upgrade, the smaller stuff, probably easily cover the other 4k.

Linas19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Insight, Subaru Impreza, Subaru Outback
I think the sweet spot in terms of features/cost is the base model with A-spec package. It’s a shame that it is available as a CVT only. I don’t care for the bells and whistles in the tech package. Just give me a manual hatchback with good sound deadening.

hoodlum

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Saturn Astra
I think the sweet spot in terms of features/cost is the base model with A-spec package. It’s a shame that it is available as a CVT only. I don’t care for the bells and whistles in the tech package. Just give me a manual hatchback with good sound deadening.
Do we know if the NVH has improved much over the Civic SI ? I know the Civic Hatchback was generally noisier than the Sedan so the Integra need to overcome that first since the SI is a Sedan. The ILX wasn’t much of an improvement over the older Civic when it comes to noise. Considering how much the Integra borrowed from the Civic I would not assume the NVH is any better.

ShuJam

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback
I'll admit that I saw this and thought, "HAH! Canadians have to pay so much more for this car, serves them right for getting a better Si for less money just because it was built there!"

...then I did the conversion and found the Elite A-Spec is about $35,080 USD with delivery (likely regardless of paint color since it doesn't appear Honda charges extra for paint in Canada) vs our $36,895 + $500 for paint. Plus their Integra gets a heated wheel + rear seats.

It appears you win again, Canada!
Canada does charge extra for the more premium paint colours, at least they do on the other models. The Canadian Integras also come with keyless remote start standard on all trims (except for the 6-speed manual). But we usually don't get as big a colour selection.

Linas19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Insight, Subaru Impreza, Subaru Outback
Do we know if the NVH has improved much over the Civic SI ? I know the Civic Hatchback was generally noisier than the Sedan so the Integra need to overcome that first since the SI is a Sedan. The ILX wasn’t much of an improvement over the older Civic when it comes to noise. Considering how much the Integra borrowed from the Civic I would not assume the NVH is any better.
I assume for luxury cars in general the sound deadening is better but may be not for entry-level luxury. I think even mainstream automakers have improved their NVH for higher trims of different models by use of thicker windshield, more sound deadening material in the floor, etc.

TheRas900

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 Macan S, '16 ES350 and hopefully a '23 Integra
Not loving the pricing - $37,3XX for the blue manual is almost as high as mid-30's can get while still being accurate. I also have a Civic Si on order, which stickers at $28,3XX but includes $1,500 of garbage. A $9,000 delta seems high for what's included.
Timing and pricing may determine which order I keep.

Josh2201

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra, 2020 Yamaha MT09
Not loving the pricing - $37,3XX for the blue manual is almost as high as mid-30's can get while still being accurate. I also have a Civic Si on order, which stickers at $28,3XX but includes $1,500 of garbage. A $9,000 delta seems high for what's included.
Timing and pricing may determine which order I keep.
You and me both. I ordered a si mid March. And a deposit on a incoming integra. I hate the price but if it comes in and the si is still far out then that may pursuade me enough. Lack of patience could cost me.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Canada does charge extra for the more premium paint colours, at least they do on the other models. The Canadian Integras also come with keyless remote start standard on all trims (except for the 6-speed manual). But we usually don't get as big a colour selection.
My mistake! I must've misunderstood something from the Throttle House review on the Civic Si regarding the paint charges. I do remember them talking about limited paint color options in one of their reviews, but I believe the top trim Civic Sedan or Hatch comes in more colors in Canada? In any case, Canda's Si has MUCH better features, pretty sure I'd drive one of those in Dog Poop Pearl for the features/price!