• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
2023 Integra Pricing

2023 Acura Integra
Drivetrain
MSRP
MSRP
Incl. Freight & PDI​
Integra
FWD​
$34,350​
$36,725​
Integra A-Spec®
FWD​
$37,050​
$39,425​
Integra Elite A-Spec® Package
FWD​
$42,550​
$44,925​
Integra Elite A-Spec® Package and 6-speed manual
FWD​
$42,550​
$44,925​
I'll admit that I saw this and thought, "HAH! Canadians have to pay so much more for this car, serves them right for getting a better Si for less money just because it was built there!"

...then I did the conversion and found the Elite A-Spec is about $35,080 USD with delivery (likely regardless of paint color since it doesn't appear Honda charges extra for paint in Canada) vs our $36,895 + $500 for paint. Plus their Integra gets a heated wheel + rear seats.

It appears you win again, Canada!

hoodlum

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Saturn Astra
I'll admit that I saw this and thought, "HAH! Canadians have to pay so much more for this car, serves them right for getting a better Si for less money just because it was built there!"

...then I did the conversion and found the Elite A-Spec is about $35,080 USD with delivery (likely regardless of paint color since it doesn't appear Honda charges extra for paint in Canada) vs our $36,895 + $500 for paint. Plus their Integra gets a heated wheel + rear seats.

It appears you win again, Canada!
There is still a $11k after tax premium in Canada over the SI if you want a manual and while you get a few more features it will be hard to justify.

Josh2201

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra, 2020 Yamaha MT09
There is still a $11k after tax premium in Canada over the SI if you want a manual and while you get a few more features it will be hard to justify.
I have a deposit on both...the price today has me leaning more towards the si...which sucks because the integra is sexy af. I don't know If I can justify the cost difference.

Greyscale

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Accord, 2007 Accord, 1995 Miata
I was expecting closer to 35k for the stick. By the time you add destination and paint it's $37,400. $6,000 over the Sport Touring Hatch. Yes you get lumbar, but not even leather seats.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Late summer for 6 speed...

Attachments

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I thought this was a pretty decent interview with Johnathan Rivers.
I watched it earlier. Very good video. I'm surprised that guy got the interview with so few followers.

Josh2201

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra, 2020 Yamaha MT09
Late summer for 6 speed...
Figures..my dealer originally said their demo coming in was manual. Today I asked about the timeline to see the demo and she mentioned it was an auto. Gonna be delays before they even get going

Linas19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Insight, Subaru Impreza, Subaru Outback
I thought this was a pretty decent interview with Johnathan Rivers.
Jonathan Rivers (Product Planner) talks like a marketing guy rather than someone who has any deep insight on the performance. I would like to hear the lead engineer speak. If tuning is the only difference in performance between the Integra and Si, I suspect the Si is tuned for performance and the Integra is tuned for smoothness.

RandomHondafan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2000 Toyota Avalon XL
Jonathan Rivers (Product Planner) talks like a marketing guy rather than someone who has any deep insight on the performance. I would like to hear the lead engineer speak. If tuning is the only difference in performance between the Integra and Si, I suspect the Si is tuned for performance and the Integra is tuned for smoothness.
I wonder how they tuned the Integras without adaptive suspension. From what I hear the Si's are pretty stiff and in not sure if that's something you want for a premium vehicle

Linas19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Insight, Subaru Impreza, Subaru Outback
I wonder how they tuned the Integras without adaptive suspension. From what I hear the Si's are pretty stiff and in not sure if that's something you want for a premium vehicle
I think the product planner mentioned tuning when he was asked what is the difference in powertrain between Si and Integra. He mentioned that Civic Si is great platform to start with and so powertrain, hardware and chassis are shared. The engineers did some software tuning. In his answers, I hear a lot of marketing buzzwords to create some intrigue.

I just spoke to a salesman and his dealership wants $2000 extra for their package (wheel locks, tinting, etc. so the price for the top trip will touch $40k once taxes and delivery fees are added. I am having second thoughts about going ahead with my order.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I have a deposit on both...the price today has me leaning more towards the si...which sucks because the integra is sexy af. I don't know If I can justify the cost difference.
Totally fair. There isn’t a ton of difference on the Canadian versions. Here on the other hand, 7k more for the integra seems spot on.