• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
Well put. I appreciate any insight. And ya I guess if I want to make a even comparison...the tier 1 brands would cost a lot more to get the same features that ill get with the Acura. And stick shift is definitely what I want. I'm sure I'll get some clarity when I can see one in person. I expect to be swept off my feet lol.
I also have a deposit on a civic si...so I'm also back and forth on that. The civic will be the same amount of fun...but the Integra will be a head turner for sure!
as someone who has a 228iGC and has had a ton of A3’s I wouldn’t really compare them apples to apples. No matter what Acura claims. To me personally they are a performance brand. Not luxury brand. It’s like if Toyota spun off TRD into their own brand. IMO

leather seats and safety features can be had in a Honda Civic. Doesn’t make it luxury. The bmw and MB entry vehicles don’t even have real leather and volvo, a luxury brand my wife adores doesn’t have leather. Luxury has gotten convoluted in defining in car brands unless you are crystal clea

the integra is aimed at two markets. The nostalgic market that pines for their youth, cough cough wink wink; and a market that wants a Honda inspired drive and reliability but with added amenities. I would’ve bought the Si if driving a stick was possible in my day to day. Hence. The integra fits the bill.

the integra a spec non tech is a civic hatch ex-l. Full stop. But it has a few more add one’s that appeal to me like more hp, Acura link and better suspension in sport mode (fingers crossed)

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N(sold)
as someone who has a 228iGC and has had a ton of A3’s I wouldn’t really compare them apples to apples. No matter what Acura claims. To me personally they are a performance brand. Not luxury brand. It’s like if Toyota spun off TRD into their own brand. IMO
Imo Acura doesn’t exactly know what they are and we probably don’t either lol
But something like Cupra would have been fun.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Update: Dealer called me and is now confirming that Acura allocated my White/Red interior car to their dealership after all. He will follow up with a delivery date soon, and hopefully a VIN. I am struggling a bit to keep a "disinterested" tone, as when he told me that on the phone I was kind of excited... They probably suspect they have me on the hook now with an emotional investment, so this may be a slightly uphill battle for a deal when they know I want the car. We'll see...
Mmmmmmmhm! Called their bluff and sure enough. I think I mentioned this might happen.

pomegranate

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Mazda 3 Hatch
I didn't want to start a new thread.
And I realize the answers might be bias since this is the Intergra forum.
But I'm still struggling with the price of the 6MT integra.
In Canada...for the same price range. I can look at lexus is300, audi a3, bmw 2 series etc. Is the Acura as premium/luxury to be in the same class???
In my mind, I always viewed bmw audi mercedes lexus to be more luxury. I never viewed Acura to be in the same league.
If you don't care about performance and only the luxury features, then yes it's "worth it" from what I've heard. Personally, I don't think so because the power is the same if not a bit slower than compared to the Si which is why I'm on the fence of either a Type S or A-spec non-tech. I see OTD prices reaching 40k for the A-spec Tech without ADM.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
If you don't care about performance and only the luxury features, then yes it's "worth it" from what I've heard. Personally, I don't think so because the power is the same if not a bit slower than compared to the Si which is why I'm on the fence of either a Type S or A-spec non-tech. I see OTD prices reaching 40k for the A-spec Tech without ADM.
spot on price wise. I’m looking at $39,600 out the door on a non tech A spec including $1,200 dealer package and taxes and fees.

a spec tech would be $42,700 OTD that’s more than my 228i GC

while the only thing I would want from the tech package is the bigger screen, I’ll live

sheltem

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Mazda3 s Touring Hatchback
Update: Dealer called me and is now confirming that Acura allocated my White/Red interior car to their dealership after all. He will follow up with a delivery date soon, and hopefully a VIN. I am struggling a bit to keep a "disinterested" tone, as when he told me that on the phone I was kind of excited... They probably suspect they have me on the hook now with an emotional investment, so this may be a slightly uphill battle for a deal when they know I want the car. We'll see...
What kind of deal do you hope to get? I normally negotiate between 7-10 dealerships for the lowest price, but in this current environment, it seems like paying MSRP is a "deal" within itself.

IntegraAgain

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5th Gen 2023 Integra A-Spec 6MT - PWP
What kind of deal do you hope to get? I normally negotiate between 7-10 dealerships for the lowest price, but in this current environment, it seems like paying MSRP is a "deal" within itself.
Great point, and yes I would consider it a 'deal' to drive this car off the lot paying MSRP (plus tax/tag/title, destination fee, and my "premium paint deposit" I gave them on March 10 <wink>). I am just concerned that they might try some Dealership nonsense because they think I won't walk...

IntegraAgain

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5th Gen 2023 Integra A-Spec 6MT - PWP
The nostalgic market that pines for their youth, cough cough wink wink;
Aka this picture, which is I think from the 2022 Acura Grand Prix of Long Beach!?? Torture!
2022 Acura Grand Prix Integras.jpeg

Josh2201

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra, 2020 Yamaha MT09

leather seats and safety features can be had in a Honda Civic. Doesn’t make it luxury. The bmw and MB entry vehicles don’t even have real leather and volvo, a luxury brand my wife adores doesn’t have leather. Luxury has gotten convoluted in defining in car brands unless you are crystal clea

the integra is aimed at two markets. The nostalgic market that pines for their youth, cough cough wink wink; and a market that wants a Honda inspired drive and reliability but with added amenities. I would’ve bought the Si if driving a stick was possible in my day to day. Hence. The integra fits the bill.

the integra a spec non tech is a civic hatch ex-l. Full stop. But it has a few more add one’s that appeal to me like more hp, Acura link and better suspension in sport mode (fingers crossed)
Ya honestly I don't care about the nostalgic factor, I've owned 2 manual civics, never an integra. And the added features over the SI are minimal (in Canada). I guess it comes down to visuals. Which I could go around in circles all day long since none of us have seen these in person.
My big question will be "is the Integra attractive enough to spend an extra 10K". Constant battle in my head until I see one up close!

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ya honestly I don't care about the nostalgic factor, I've owned 2 manual civics, never an integra. And the added features over the SI are minimal (in Canada). I guess it comes down to visuals. Which I could go around in circles all day long since none of us have seen these in person.
My big question will be "is the Integra attractive enough to spend an extra 10K". Constant battle in my head until I see one up close!
my kids civic HB ex-l was $28k
The integra is $33.9
I’m sad to say I’ve spent 5k on worse and dumber things in life
I personally prefer the Acura visually

Xcfool

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Liquid Carbon Tech 6spd
I have seen both the SI and two Integra in person. Unfortunately it wasn't side by side or even the same day but IMHO while both are handsome the Teg looks more upscale both inside and out.
That along with all the other additional features the Teg has I have no problem justifying the additional cost for a 6MT. The CVT....

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!