• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
When you don’t have a car I found waiting for an Integra Type-S or even a GR Corolla might as well be an eternity. I was about to buy an 2022 Si in January or February and then again in March or April, however, the rummored Integra was just too good not to wait for. I need my fracking heated seats too. The new Integra is like the Si of my dreams from my 20s. Way back when all I had was a somewhat slow and egg shaped 2004 Si, dreaming of the far sleeker RSX or S2000, then thankfully a 2006 Si came into my possession.

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
I’m also torn between sporty cars and luxury cars. I want the performance of a GR Corolla with the the upscale interior and comfort of a TLX or MDX. It’s hard to get both sporty and luxury sometimes. I sold my Civic Type R due to the grossly overdone and completely unlivable racing seats. To me, the TLX and MDX have the best seats in the world. Too bad the Type S versions of those consume far too much gas. The 2023 Integra is not quite a TLX or MDX on interior quality, yet vs a GR Corolla the Intergra looks far more upscale.

Last edited:

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
They have i30N, i30 Fastback N, and i20N. We get nothing lol
Interestingly, they don't sell them in their home market either, so at least we know we're not alone.
It has to do with the fact that those models are built in Europe instead of Korea. Some type of regulation that Korea put in place with models being made in Europe can’t be sold in Korea from what I last remember.

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N(sold)
It has to do with the fact that those models are built in Europe instead of Korea. Some type of regulation that Korea put in place with models being made in Europe can’t be sold in Korea from what I last remember.
It's just a Hyundai/Kia thing.
There's some kind of agreement between the management and the union, IIRC.
Korean market only gets Korean built cars and North America only gets cars from North America and Korea.
That's why we can't get EU spec Hyundai/Kia here.
But they made i30/Elantra GT in Korea right next to the VN, so adding the i30N hatch wouldn't have been too hard.
I guess they couldn't justify the extra tooling and whatnot since the i30 was a sales disaster in both markets lol

Btw they can't sell Telluride or Santa Cruz in Korea because of the same agreement.

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra - Apex Blue Orchid White Manual
I’m also torn between sporty cars and luxury cars. I want the performance of a GR Corolla with the the upscale interior and comfort of a TLX or MDX. It’s hard to get both sporty and luxury sometimes. I sold my Civic Type R due to the grossly overdone and completely unlivable racing seats. To me, the TLX and MDX have the best seats in the world. Too bad the Type S versions of those consume far too much gas. The 2023 Integra is not quite a TLX or MDX on interior quality, yet vs a GR Corolla the Intergra looks far more upscale.
Even though we wish it had more HP and/or SH-AWD and/or whatever else we'd love to see it our "perfect" dream car, I still think that the Integra is the near-perfect blend of sporty and luxury - and if it drives anything like the Honda Civic Si, then it will be an absolute win-win!

JohnV

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'13 Ford C-Max Energi '19 Acura RDX
Can you share who is your dealer? Thanks.
My Dealer is St Louis Acura on Manchester Road (Missouri).
Can you share who is your dealer? Thanks.
I'm working with St Louis (Missouri) Acura. We got the RDX there, and I think they are a relatively good dealer.

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra - Apex Blue Orchid White Manual
Does anyone have any sense of when Integra's will be available to automobile enthusiasts/reviewers (like Doug DeMuro or Kirk Kreifel or Ratti"s Rides or whoever else) to test drive/review? Kirk K stated on his last Integra video that he'd be driving one in two weeks - hopefully he's right on...what do you think?

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
Does anyone have any sense of when Integra's will be available to automobile enthusiasts/reviewers (like Doug DeMuro or Kirk Kreifel or Ratti"s Rides or whoever else) to test drive/review? Kirk K stated on his last Integra video that he'd be driving one in two weeks - hopefully he's right on...what do you think?
Sounds about right on the money. We'll finally get to hear how it drives.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
He said he gets to drive it in a couple of weeks which sounds about right. But that doesn’t mean the embargo ends in 2 weeks as well. I hope it does. But he could be driving it next week and not be able to post a video until June.

Josh2201

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra, 2020 Yamaha MT09
I didn't want to start a new thread.
And I realize the answers might be bias since this is the Intergra forum.
But I'm still struggling with the price of the 6MT integra.
In Canada...for the same price range. I can look at lexus is300, audi a3, bmw 2 series etc. Is the Acura as premium/luxury to be in the same class???
In my mind, I always viewed bmw audi mercedes lexus to be more luxury. I never viewed Acura to be in the same league.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I didn't want to start a new thread.
And I realize the answers might be bias since this is the Intergra forum.
But I'm still struggling with the price of the 6MT integra.
In Canada...for the same price range. I can look at lexus is300, audi a3, bmw 2 series etc. Is the Acura as premium/luxury to be in the same class???
In my mind, I always viewed bmw audi mercedes lexus to be more luxury. I never viewed Acura to be in the same league.
I would say personally that Acura isn’t necessarily Tier 1 Luxury which is BMW, Audi, MB. The thing I personally like about Acura over the brands I mentioned is that they combine Sport with Luxury amenities. I can definitely see where you are coming from with this post but think about it like this.

The Lexus IS300 is a retuned/retooled chassis from the same current generation. The back seats are far to small, the shifter is old style and there is no manual option.

BMW 2er GC. Good looking car for the M-Sport trim and M performance but doesn’t come standard even on the top trim with safety features the Integra has. Same goes for the A3. It costs you an arm and a leg just to get those features added in then your stuck with a car that doesn’t have a manual, doesn’t have safety tech which in the automotive industry is a huge thing to have standard.

At the end of the day though it’s your money you are spending on a car and I know where you are coming from because I want to also make sure I’m making the right financial decision and right choice for a car.

IntegraAgain

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5th Gen 2023 Integra A-Spec 6MT - PWP
Update: Dealer called me and is now confirming that Acura allocated my White/Red interior car to their dealership after all. He will follow up with a delivery date soon, and hopefully a VIN. I am struggling a bit to keep a "disinterested" tone, as when he told me that on the phone I was kind of excited... They probably suspect they have me on the hook now with an emotional investment, so this may be a slightly uphill battle for a deal when they know I want the car. We'll see...

Josh2201

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra, 2020 Yamaha MT09
I would say personally that Acura isn’t necessarily Tier 1 Luxury which is BMW, Audi, MB. The thing I personally like about Acura over the brands I mentioned is that they combine Sport with Luxury amenities. I can definitely see where you are coming from with this post but think about it like this.

The Lexus IS300 is a retuned/retooled chassis from the same current generation. The back seats are far to small, the shifter is old style and there is no manual option.

BMW 2er GC. Good looking car for the M-Sport trim and M performance but doesn’t come standard even on the top trim with safety features the Integra has. Same goes for the A3. It costs you an arm and a leg just to get those features added in then your stuck with a car that doesn’t have a manual, doesn’t have safety tech which in the automotive industry is a huge thing to have standard.

At the end of the day though it’s your money you are spending on a car and I know where you are coming from because I want to also make sure I’m making the right financial decision and right choice for a car.
Well put. I appreciate any insight. And ya I guess if I want to make a even comparison...the tier 1 brands would cost a lot more to get the same features that ill get with the Acura. And stick shift is definitely what I want. I'm sure I'll get some clarity when I can see one in person. I expect to be swept off my feet lol.
I also have a deposit on a civic si...so I'm also back and forth on that. The civic will be the same amount of fun...but the Integra will be a head turner for sure!