• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
That was last week. Their new video out today says they have another one coming up!
Interesting. I’ll keep an eye out for it. Though I will say highly doubtful of the Integra since that hasn’t been revealed fully.

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
Interesting. I’ll keep an eye out for it. Though I will say highly doubtful of the Integra since that hasn’t been revealed fully.
Announce with a big social media push through influencers could be a smart strategy for them. (ie younger audience)

Not saying its the Integra though just an idea. I have no clue what it might be.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Announce with a big social media push through influencers could be a smart strategy for them. (ie younger audience)

Not saying its the Integra though just an idea. I have no clue what it might be.
It would be interesting none the less to see what it is.

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
That was last week. Their new video out today says they have another one coming up!

Tinfoil hat on you and I were saying they might announce the week of the 7th haha
> Waiting for boxtest numbers

bikejog

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Civic SI Coupe. 2000 Honda Prelude (donated to charity).
TheStraightPipes YouTube channel said they have a surprise live video this week with an unreleased car...anyone taking bets on what car it'll be?
I say it's the GR Corolla.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Based off of what little additional info we have gleaned since the initial announcement, as well as things like the interior pictures I revised my initial "spec sheet" shuffling around some of the features, reducing the amount of trims from the original by condensing a few, and tweaking my (still hopeful) engine output specs based on the Si reveal. I also tweaked the assumed exterior dimensions and best guess pricing structure. I also added the "fake, not real, just for fun" labels so that people don't get confused like they did with the last one I made...

Just for fun and discussion

Integra-Specs-01.jpg

DipTheoryA

First Name
Dip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hondas and Acuras
strange that motor trend got to do this little video around the same time they update that spec sheet to say AWD… maybe John Rivers was in a good mood today lol
Why would Acura include a LSD if they're planning SH-AWD ? Can this Civic platform even be modified for SH-AWD (assuming perhaps a TypeS is coming and might include SH-AWD) ?

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Why would Acura include a LSD if they're planning SH-AWD ? Can this Civic platform even be modified for SH-AWD (assuming perhaps a TypeS is coming and might include SH-AWD) ?
Some automakers that have a performance model that has AWD but is FWD based out an LSD in the front instead of the back. It’s more of a thing to have for better cornering and less wheel slippage and better distribution of torque to the front wheels

DipTheoryA

First Name
Dip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hondas and Acuras
Some automakers that have a performance model that has AWD but is FWD based out an LSD in the front instead of the back. It’s more of a thing to have for better cornering and less wheel slippage and better distribution of torque to the front wheels
but when we look at other Acura models, that's not the case. RDX FWD - no LSD. SH-AWD is avail. Ditto TLX and MDX. I'm saying, I dont think SH-AWD is coming for this model but will be real surprised if I'm wrong.

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
The new HRV is rolling on a civic platform with AWD, so I’d expect it’s possible.

My own opinion is that if Acura wants to bring people into the brand, it needs AWD option. Almost anyone I talk to about acura knows only two words, RDX and SH-AWD. So not having a key Acura feature would be disappointing.

Even with Toyota having AWD on sedan models Honda still hasn’t given anything but the CUV/SUVs AWD so I doubt it’ll change here, but I am going to have hope until the full specs are released and crush my heart lol.