• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I’m confused. So tomorrow morning this guy is showing the reveal early?

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
:DHow will he get to reveal it a day early? Not complaining. Can’t wait to wake up tmrw.
Based on the quote with the picture it may have some juicy info, but I think it’s going to be about the older Integra - ghost from the past

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I’m confused. So tomorrow morning this guy is showing the reveal early?
I’m not sure as I’m confused as well. It could be a history lesson of the Integra the day before the reveal.

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
Based on the quote with the picture it may have some juicy info, but I think it’s going to be about the older Integra - ghost from the past
Most likely. It’s a picture of him sitting on a chair overlayed on top of the new Teg’s headlight and on top of a picture of the last-gen Teg. lol

6FF5BC30-9547-41AE-98E1-3A3B5DFB6FD6.jpeg

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
Most likely. It’s a picture of him sitting on a chair overlayed on top of the new Teg’s headlight and on top of a picture of the last-gen Teg. lol

6FF5BC30-9547-41AE-98E1-3A3B5DFB6FD6.jpeg
Well I can’t unsee everything you just mentioned and now I’m wondering if they were having a stroke trying to edit all these pictures together lol

Integra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mustang
Mr Goose is great, he's great with being informative about engineering and explaining stuff. He's a BIT bias in his reviews as he's a Mazda guy, but I've found him to usually be quite spot on or is a close ball park with most his opinions in line with my own. He also drives autoX and some light road racing so he's a decent driver too.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
We could potentially see a teaser today at some point but if we don’t they are trying to keep it hidden very well from being seen even if it’s just a glimps.

Jabberwocker

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si/Tundra/Pilot
Mr Goose is great, he's great with being informative about engineering and explaining stuff. He's a BIT bias in his reviews as he's a Mazda guy, but I've found him to usually be quite spot on or is a close ball park with most his opinions in line with my own. He also drives autoX and some light road racing so he's a decent driver too.
He’s a Honda guy. He’s had like 3 s2000s and multiple Sis if I recall correctly. You can’t get through an episode without him mentioning the s2000 it seems whenever someone mentions a manual transmission. ;)

Integra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mustang
He’s a Honda guy. He’s had like 3 s2000s and multiple Sis if I recall correctly. You can’t get through an episode without him mentioning the s2000 it seems whenever someone mentions a manual transmission. ;)
He's also had like 3 Mazda 3's. the S2000 was his AutoX car but his Mazda was his everything else car.

Integra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mustang
Guess no last minute leaks/teases will be coming out today.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
I'm really hoping it gets the fender flares and widened stance of the Type R. Take the Si as a starting point, give it CTR stance, most of the civic's new interior is more than good enough for entry level premium class, so just a few visual tweaks inside and adjustments to fabrics and materials. Same features as the Si (adding back a few things like heated seats, etc) makes the most sense.

Everyone that wanted an Si hatch or an auto optioned Si can go to the Integra. The Si starts around $27k... essentially the same level of equipment on the base model integra, upcharged a couple thousand, keeping it under $30k starting out. Tech package increases features and content to a more civic touring level. A-Spec adds the appearance package and maybe other sporty tweaks. Advance trim takes it beyond what is offered on ANY civic. That keeps the car attainable, still nets more profit per sale than a civic does (for not much more actual production cost), and keeps it in that sweet spot under the base TLX in terms of price (minus the future Type S).