• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
but when we look at other Acura models, that's not the case. RDX FWD - no LSD. SH-AWD is avail. Ditto TLX and MDX. I'm saying, I dont think SH-AWD is coming for this model but will be real surprised if I'm wrong.
If it comes to the Integra it would be huge to the model. I’m hoping it does but won’t be surprised if it doesn’t

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
Based off of what little additional info we have gleaned since the initial announcement, as well as things like the interior pictures I revised my initial "spec sheet" shuffling around some of the features, reducing the amount of trims from the original by condensing a few, and tweaking my (still hopeful) engine output specs based on the Si reveal. I also tweaked the assumed exterior dimensions and best guess pricing structure. I also added the "fake, not real, just for fun" labels so that people don't get confused like they did with the last one I made...

Just for fun and discussion
The hypothetical A-Spec Advance and Type S both look very enticing. Good stuff. Excited to finally hear more! Trying not to get my hopes up too high just to get brought back down though so enjoy the list with some caution yall :p

DipTheoryA

First Name
Dip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hondas and Acuras
Hondabob, you make a lot of sense and I agree with that comment on building the brand. It would be wonderful if they kept the approach for the Integra that they used when they were intro'ing the RDX, TLX etc...: SH-AWD, premium sound, "if it looks like wood, its wood", etc... and I think that's the right direction for Acura, personally. But then, I also thought they should have expanded the technology from the performance hybrid system in the NSX (and previous RLX & MDX) and not just go full EV. Can you imagine if Acura had produced a TLX Type S with e-SH-AWD able to drag a Tesla to 60. You wanna hear a roar from the Acura fan bleachers?... that'd do it.

RandomHondafan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2000 Toyota Avalon XL
It looks kinda bloated from the rear but it might be the camo not showing some lines on the vehicle

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
1644353710526.png

This gives us no new info, but reddit user u/spuddman14 spotted an Integra being tested. He says it looked both smaller and less sporty than expected.
Notice the duck bill spoiler compared to this spy shot. That was also posted on Reddit.https://www.reddit.com/r/spotted/comments/rxjru4/2023_acura_integra_spotted_in_camo/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

RandomHondafan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2000 Toyota Avalon XL
Notice the duck bill spoiler compared to this spy shot. That was also posted on Reddit.https://www.reddit.com/r/spotted/comments/rxjru4/2023_acura_integra_spotted_in_camo/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
What did you notice? They look similar to me

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N(sold)
Why would Acura include a LSD if they're planning SH-AWD ? Can this Civic platform even be modified for SH-AWD (assuming perhaps a TypeS is coming and might include SH-AWD) ?
but when we look at other Acura models, that's not the case. RDX FWD - no LSD. SH-AWD is avail. Ditto TLX and MDX. I'm saying, I dont think SH-AWD is coming for this model but will be real surprised if I'm wrong.
That's because the powertrains are modular.
I'm pretty sure the Integra's 1.5T 6MT set up was taken straight out of a Civic Si.
The Si needs LSD for its handling performance like most of its FWD competitors.
But RDX, TLX, MDX are not performance cars. They don't have LSD because they don't need one.

I don't think the Integra will come with SH-AWD either, but it has nothing to do with how FWD 6MT powertrain is configured.
Here are some examples of this modular powertrain thing:

ILX 6MT- No LSD
9th gen Si - LSD

Golf - No LSD
Golf GTI- LSD (E)
Golf R - AWD

Civic 1.5T 6MT - No LSD
Civic 1.5T 6MT Si - LSD

Civic 2.0T 6MT Type R - LSD
Accord 2.0T 6MT - No LSD
TLX 2.0T 10MT - AWD

Kona - AWD or FWD w/o LSD
Kona N - FWD with LSD

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
If there’s one concrete thing we can rule out is hybrid power, none of the mules have the battery sticker so far

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
If there’s one concrete thing we can rule out is hybrid power, none of the mules have the battery sticker so far
Yeah nope. I still feel like this is an A-Spec trim with possibly an accessory spoiler added that could be the one that on Type S.

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N(sold)
Here's another random topic.
What do you guys think the bolt pattern will be?
The base will be 114.3X5 for sure as it shares a lot with the Civic, but what about the Type S?
The Type R's bolt pattern is 120X5 like the TLX and MDX.

ebblue

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra A-Spec w/Tech
Looks like reservations open up March 10th. Hopefully that means we'll be getting more information on engine, dimensions, interior shots, etc. soon.
Screen Shot 2022-02-13 at 4.36.22 PM.png