• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
It will be interesting to see how they position it. I am hoping that the advanced trim will still be under 35K.

That said, much as I want a type S, the reality is that I also still have the mustang and element. I don’t need three cars, so I have to pick one to go. The obvious choice is to sell the element. Which I use daily and drive a lot and idle a lot. I wouldn’t want to do that to a type S. So I’m leaning more and more on a base model.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Judging by how every spy shot we’ve seen of the Integra has been this exact same configuration I honestly think we are getting only two trims. A-Spec and Type S.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Interesting take. That would be cool for them to do instead of the normal trim levels for Acura. Being a “halo” car, maybe they don’t want a base.

If they price it less than the Si, it’ll have to have less features. Then everyone will just buy an Si. So I assume it’ll start just over the Si price which means it’ll have a couple of more things. So it’s possible that there aren’t enough things to still keep it under a TLX to have 4-5 trim levels.

So every model will be at least aspec and sporty.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Civic Sport Hatch CVT, 2017 Civic Sport Hatch 6M (traded for '20)
The real question is, are people going to lose their minds if they show a coupe tomorrow? :popcorn:

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I’m sure a lot would. I’d get the 5 door regardless.

Reactions: HKF
OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
If they show a Coupe tomorrow it will surprise everyone but based on how we’ve only seen the Sportback testing it’s highly doubtful.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Maybe the Integra will find the heated seats that the Si lost
100%. It’s a luxury brand and that carries certain expectations these days. It should have heated and cooled seats. And I’m hoping a 360 camera.

Raster

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2004 TSX 6MT, 2016 RDX
I would be happy if it was available in two-tone, like the headlight reveal.

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
Judging by how every spy shot we’ve seen of the Integra has been this exact same configuration I honestly think we are getting only two trims. A-Spec and Type S.
Possible but I’m expecting Base, A Spec and Type S. Seems like the pricing speculation that was going on was leaning towards 30K and 33K… can’t remember how people were getting those but they seem plausible for Base and A Spec… not Type S.

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
Possible but I’m expecting Base, A Spec and Type S. Seems like the pricing speculation that was going on was leaning towards 30K and 33K… can’t remember how people were getting those but they seem plausible for Base and A Spec… not Type S.
A Honda marketing thing showed an A-Spec to possible buyers and asked if they would pay $33,500 for it, and the sub 30K number is based on subtracting the est price of the current A-Spec package from $33,500.

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Car(s)
17 HBS, 18 SI, 18 CTR, 14 Ridgeline
If they show a Coupe tomorrow it will surprise everyone but based on how we’ve only seen the Sportback testing it’s highly doubtful.
yeah I highly doubt we see a coupe. I just hope it looks good.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Civic Sport Hatch CVT, 2017 Civic Sport Hatch 6M (traded for '20)
So when is the reveal? Tonight? Has it already happened? I just saw some huge Honda commercial with basically every Honda vehicle ever made in it.