• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
You’re not getting those brakes, or ventilated seats, for $30k. That willbe a Technology + A-Spec package, probably more like $37-38k and you still probably won’t get the brakes.
Disagree. This is a luxury brand. Plus ventilated seats are becoming more and more common on base trims just as all tech does as it ages. It might not be on the base. But it’ll be there on some level. But plenty of cars at $30k have ventilated seats. Brakes wise, that’s more likely a higher trim feature. I’m just hoping it’s still on all 4 corners.

Theres also no way an A spec trim is $38k. IF they have the full line up of trims, that’ll mean the advanced is over $40k and the type s is $45k. That is waaaaaay above the Integras target audience. With the type s most likely being a detuned CTR, it won’t be as expensive. I think the line tops out at $38 with the type s.

Last edited:

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
It really needs the “Integra” decals on the doors, otherwise it’s (front) indistinguishable from the rest of the Acura lineup. Basically, resurrecting the Integra in name only. I do appreciate that it’s a nicer Si in hatch form.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
The Aspec was already projected to be $33.5K based on the marketing study. I would bet money there are only three trims total. A base model that is $30K, ASpec that is $33.5 K and the TypeS around $40K. There will be no Tech model or Advance model. SH-AWD may be an option as well.
Yep. I think so too. I’d LOVE Acura to get back to their old ways of no trims. That was a big selling point for them. The model comes one way. Loaded. Then the type s was an option in some lines and in even fewer the a spec was a dealer add on package with aero and suspension upgrades.

VCGood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra A-Spec Technology Liquid Carbon CVT
This is exactly what I was looking for. Hopefully they steal the civics interior since I hate acuras current interior (TLX). It’s enough to make me not want to buy it. But other than that hopefully it’s at least 210hp and 25+mpg and it’s a pre order for me.

sLing

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring

Wonder how long those yellow exhaust tip will last

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
1636702215107.png

1636702285345.png

lauren01

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda CR-Z
There are several styling cues to this car that would have translated beautifully to a 2 door or 3 door coupe, something Acura has not had in far to long. But, I get it…. It’s a dead market segment for them and Honda/Acura has conceded reasonably priced coupes to Toyota and Nissan, that said it really is a shame because not one of the reasonably priced competitors are anywhere near as elegant in overall execution as a Coupe variant of this car could have been. Looks like I will be keeping my 2020 Si, 1995 EX Coupes after all. A missed opportunity and a real shame Acura. Just has 2 to many doors for me.
I feel the same way. I’ll keep my CR-Z indefinitely and likely get a Tesla 3.

Hondu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring - Sonic Gray Pearl
Gloss black exterior trim and grills are the new thing on almost every brand. It’ll look significantly better on a blue or really anything but yellow lol.
Yeah, I have that on my Civic Hatch, which I don't mind so much. You're probably right, the yellow is what magnifies the trim so much. Seeing it in other pictures, it does look better. The stage lighting is the issue.

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey
Probably slower than a 10th gen Si. This thing looks huge. For a compact car it looks like a boat. It's an Integra in name only.

WOPSiWOT

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Disagree. This is a luxury brand. Plus ventilated seats are becoming more and more common on base trims just as all tech does as it ages. It might not be on the base. But it’ll be there on some level. But plenty of cars at $30k have ventilated seats. Brakes wise, that’s more likely a higher trim feature. I’m just hoping it’s still on all 4 corners.

Theres also no way an A spec trim is $38k. IF they have the full line up of trims, that’ll mean the advanced is over $40k and the type s is $45k. That is waaaaaay above the Integras target audience. With the type s most likely being a detuned CTR, it won’t be as expensive. I think the line tops out at $38 with the type s.
A fully spec’d ILX is $33,995 with destination. Add $2k for new car. Another $2k if you think you’re getting the BBK. (That will only be for Type S so don’t even need to worry about brakes). “Around $30k” will mean more like almost $31k plus destination.

Hondu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring - Sonic Gray Pearl
A fully spec’d ILX is $33,995 with destination. Add $2k for new car. Another $2k if you think you’re getting the BBK. (That will only be for Type S so don’t even need to worry about brakes). “Around $30k” will mean more like almost $31k plus destination.
The Civic Si has oversize brakes and these will be the same. There is no $2000 upcharge for the Civic Si brakes. Acura will be aggressive in pricing, so pretty close to the ILX (they even alluded to this in interviews). The base Integra is a Civic Si with extras and an auto option.

The Si is $28K, so add the Acura extras and you get the $2000 to $6000 premium. If the 1.5T Integra model hits $38K, they will have a major loser on their hands and end up reducing the price eventually, just like what happened to the ILX.

This is not some brand new bespoke model. Just look at it. You're getting an upscale Civic Hatchback. I'm okay with that, since that is exactly what I want.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Yeah, I have that on my Civic Hatch, which I don't mind so much. You're probably right, the yellow is what magnifies the trim so much. Seeing it in other pictures, it does look better. The stage lighting is the issue.
The lighting was terrible. Made it super washed out.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Probably slower than a 10th gen Si. This thing looks huge. For a compact car it looks like a boat. It's an Integra in name only.
Lol it’s definitely not huge. Look at the videos of people walking around it. It’s smaller than the ILX.

GeezR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Type R, Caterham, VW Touareg, Chevy Volt
Its a study in blandness. There is nothing about it that makes me want to write a check. Maybe the driving experience will offset the mediocre styling?