• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
Well we got our Si hatch it seems for $30k. LOL! We'll have to see how sales fare on this.
More like SI plus Touring(29k), so price lines up closely.

Hondu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring - Sonic Gray Pearl
Little to bright for me. But to each their own.
i felt like the whole stage was too bright. The very light yellow with the bright lights and glossy black made it hard to really make out the design of the car. Couldn’t see the sculpting or details very well.

The gloss black on the front lower bumper has to go. Way too shiny and blinding, making it look out of proportion.

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N(sold)
The new Si doesn’t have LSD? Well that’s a big deal. Also seems to imply FWD.
It does. 8th and 9th gen Si did as well, but RSX type-S and ILX 6mt didn’t.
I didn’t know 7th gen Si came with an open diff tho.

WOPSiWOT

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
I’m sure it’ll look better in a non yellow color. And the integra sticker was for prototype reasons. But $30k for an Si is exactly what I was hoping for. That’ll mean it’ll have $2k worth of additional stuff. Like those brembo’s on all 4 wheels (hope that stays). And heated and ventilated seats. And 6 speed is available. So it’ll have an auto option too.

Keep in mind folks. The 2002-2004 base RSX and Si had the same motor as well. Been this way for a long time.
You’re not getting those brakes, or ventilated seats, for $30k. That willbe a Technology + A-Spec package, probably more like $37-38k and you still probably won’t get the brakes.

Hondu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring - Sonic Gray Pearl
You’re not getting those brakes, or ventilated seats, for $30k. That willbe a Technology + A-Spec package, probably more like $37-38k and you still probably won’t get the brakes.
The Aspec was already projected to be $33.5K based on the marketing study. I would bet money there are only three trims total. A base model that is $30K, ASpec that is $33.5 K and the TypeS around $40K. There will be no Tech model or Advance model. SH-AWD may be an option as well.

S2kx8

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1995 Civic, 2001, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009 S2000’s
There are several styling cues to this car that would have translated beautifully to a 2 door or 3 door coupe, something Acura has not had in far to long. But, I get it…. It’s a dead market segment for them and Honda/Acura has conceded reasonably priced coupes to Toyota and Nissan, that said it really is a shame because not one of the reasonably priced competitors are anywhere near as elegant in overall execution as a Coupe variant of this car could have been. Looks like I will be keeping my 2020 Si, 1995 EX Coupes after all. A missed opportunity and a real shame Acura. Just has 2 too many doors for me.

Last edited:

Koomoo88

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2000 Civic SI
Big disappointment for me, best part of the debut was the intro in the beginning with the real intergas.

captlwr

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Acura ILX A-Spec with exterior Mods
someone will buy the car - put the B18 NA engine in it - and it'll be an Integra once more........

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
Really like the rear end. Has that Integra heritage. Front end looks blended in with the rest of the Acura lineup. Acura needs to ditch that pentagonal grille; its designers are hobbled by the fact that they must put a grille in that specific shape. Stupid corporate policy. You can have a design language for your cars but don’t dictate a specific shape for the grille.

Let’s hope it’ll depreciate like a (rock) normal Acura as it’s looking like a better Si in hatch form on the used market. Praying for an LSD on the lowest trim. ?

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
i felt like the whole stage was too bright. The very light yellow with the bright lights and glossy black made it hard to really make out the design of the car. Couldn’t see the sculpting or details very well.

The gloss black on the front lower bumper has to go. Way too shiny and blinding, making it look out of proportion.
Gloss black exterior trim and grills are the new thing on almost every brand. It’ll look significantly better on a blue or really anything but yellow lol.

Edd

First Name
Edd
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic EX sedan
Wow.
The stage designer should be canned. I see:oops: a car, banana plantation, and Space Force set...all at once.