• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

MUGEN side view wide angle mirrors installed.

i64X

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2022 Mazda MX-5 RF GT
Looks pretty sweet. Where did you get them? Do you have a link to the video that shows how to do it?

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
I installed the MUGEN side view wide angle mirrors. Fairly easy install. I just wanted to share my overall video of the mirrors. I’m very happy with the result.

Dope bro 🤙 been eyeing these. Are these from Blackhawk japan; the ones for the FE1 civic?

OP
OP
providenceleaf
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
Looks pretty sweet. Where did you get them? Do you have a link to the video that shows how to do it?
I got them from a member on the FB Integra groups. You can also get them directly from Japan from Blackhawk.

The video was about 25% useful. Most of it didn’t apply. The key to all of it is just getting the top cover/cap off. Once you do that you can install the harness for the LED turn for the glass.

edido

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS (TEP)

izy504

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT, 2007 Saab 9-7x
Dang wish I would've seen this about a month ago. I have Suma mirrors, but who doesn't love some Mugen goodies?