• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Manual transmission sales 2023

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
Interesteting indeed. I love manual transmission. It’s always #1 of “must haves.” My last five cars over the past 21 years have all been stick shift.

2003 Civic EX coupe
2006 G35 coupe
2011 G37 sedan
2004 Ford SVT Cobra (Terminator)
2023 Integra

I wouldn’t have it any other way. Now, if they can come up with a simulated manual transmission for an electric car
that’d be the only way I convert to an EV. One can only hope.

OP
OP
Souk24nior

Souk24nior

First Name
Souk
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 integra
Interesteting indeed. I love manual transmission. It’s always #1 of “must haves.” My last five cars over the past 21 years have all been stick shift.

2003 Civic EX coupe
2006 G35 coupe
2011 G37 sedan
2023 Integra

I wouldn’t have it any other way. Now, if they can come up with a simulated manual transmission for an electric car
When I was cross shopping my Integra, I totally forgot about electric vehicles because I was so focused on a stick shift. I'm not against electric, I'm just waiting for the tech to get better and more widespread.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

2003 Civic EX coupe
2006 G35 coupe
2011 G37 sedan
2023 Integra

You still have that Terminator? I love the sonic blue. I always passed a guy's house back then that had a blue and red in his driveway.

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
You still have that Terminator? I love the sonic blue. I always passed a guy's house back then that had a blue and red in his driveway.
Actually had a convertible Mystichrome one. Sold it July 2022. Lucky to have owned my dream car.

IMG_8170.jpeg

IMG_4642.jpeg

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Actually had a convertible Mystichrome one. Sold it July 2022. Lucky to have owned my dream car.

IMG_8170.jpeg

IMG_4642.jpeg
Beautiful. I aways wanted one..
What did you replace it with.

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Beautiful. I aways wanted one..
What did you replace it with.
Thanks. It was definitely a head turner.
Replaced it with my A-Spec Integra of course!

22si

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Civic Si

2003 Civic EX coupe
2006 G35 coupe
2011 G37 sedan
2023 Integra

Great list of cars!

The take rate is less and less, auto trans are cheaper now, better mpg, people are lazy.

I've been to 3 dealers where exactly 1 person in the whole place could drive stick (was a mechanic)

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Si sedan (now 2023 Ford Focus ST-Line X)
A 50% take rate for the VW Gti last year, so of course, VW decided to eliminate the option.
VW doesn’t want to sell GTIs, they want to sell EVs. That’ll backfire on them of course.

IntegraSpeed

First Name
Jools
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
VW doesn’t want to sell GTIs, they want to sell EVs. That’ll backfire on them of course.
Very true. im only here cos VW is stopping the manual. I have admittedly been a vw fanboy til they starting turning into weirdos. Buying the type S was my FU to them. Appliance like experience, taking away the manual GTI, droopy faces, very woke social media BS, (logo was the pride flag for 2yrs, they only recently changed it) then i saw the integra type s an it being manual only, and said ok cya VW. Acura / Honda THANK YOU please take my money... i was sitting in a brand new Golf R mk8 at the dealership. lucky for me, the greedy dealer wanted a market adjustment so i walked out the door. Then found the Type S and have been loving it ever since... yay !

gdog477

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Sienna, Subaru WRX, Integra
Shame that manuals are dying
I had a
‘94 Toyota Celica- manual
‘04 accord - manual
‘07 Mazda Speed 6 - manual
‘16 Subaru Impreza - manual
‘19 Subaru WRX - manual
‘24 Acura Aspec Integra - manual

I was shopping for G37 convertible , but chose the Integra because of the 5 seats.

it’s a shame that the Type S or Type R civic only come with 4 seats!

OP
OP
Souk24nior

Souk24nior

First Name
Souk
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 integra
Shame that manuals are dying
I had a
‘94 Toyota Celica- manual
‘04 accord - manual
‘07 Mazda Speed 6 - manual
‘16 Subaru Impreza - manual
‘19 Subaru WRX - manual
‘24 Acura Aspec Integra - manual

I was shopping for G37 convertible , but chose the Integra because of the 5 seats.

it’s a shame that the Type S or Type R civic only come with 4 seats!
I was very close to getting used 370z with a stick. But the back seat was a big deal.

I even considered the '24 wrx. Not a fan of the plastic cladding and the stressed out boxer kind of scares me.