• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Buying 23 Integra Manual

MACAMA

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra Manual
Hello, I am going to look at this Integra next week. I see an intake installed. I was wondering what brand it is and if anyone sees and other boltons or mods done in the engine bay. Thank you!
1709324572606.png

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Hello, I am going to look at this Integra next week. I see an intake installed. I was wondering what brand it is and if anyone sees and other boltons or mods done in the engine bay. Thank you!
1709324572606.png
By the maf housing, it looks like a 27Won unit. Not seeing much of anything else that isn’t oem

chopsuey34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra
Downpipe looks stock, everything but the intake / MAF looks stock as far as I can tell.

I'd start by asking for a discount for non-stock intake system and the additional risk involved with "a clear indication of use of aftermarket parts" . Then I'd ask the dealership to run ECU diagnostics to see if it was tuned at some point. If it was and you're ok with that, then maybe you can negotiate an additional discount. If not, walk away.